𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

"Bunny are you ready? we need to go soon." Tom called from downstairs. Meanwhile i was upstairs in the bathroom finishing my lipstick. I put the lipstick down and followed the stairs.

"Wow bunny you're radiant." He was moon struck by my glistening redamancy lips and eyes. He looked me up and down, divine written in his eyes.

I wore a wine red silk backless tight dress, a slit on the side going deep into my thighs, my matching luboutin heels Tom had bought me with Gold all jewellery, on my wrists, a ring Tom had also once agian bought me, gold dangly earrings and necklace with an emerald in the middle of it, i looked expensive. If i was. car i'd be a roaring fucking rolls royce boat tail.

"Not too bad yourself huh." I teased him pulling him by the shirt kissing his cheeks.

"Bunny if anybody even talks to you i will kill them slowly." His eyes were still staring at me. They were addicted to my body just like how i was addicted to his love.

"Let's go." I walked out the house, Tom bought an expensive villa for us near the hill outskirts of Berlin.

Fast forward to the party. We arrived late as our intimate scene earlier had lasted an hour and the drive to Klauses Third house was far away from us.

"Hello Tom and Taylor, surprised you made the second party." Klaus was wearing a posh suit. Looked designer but i couldn't get my fingers on the name of the designer.

"Hey Taylor looking like a billion dollars aswell as Tom." Jim greeted us he was very bubbly making a significance difference between him and Klaus.

"So who's at this party? No way Tom knows everyone here." I asked, Tom wrapped his arms around me kissing me on my cheek.

"You saying i don't know anyone princess? I think that's a bit rude." He teased me playing with his lip ring, he was so sexy tonight i didn't know how we was going to go a second round this night but al i knew right now was that i wanted to destroy him out of that suit.

"Well it's ex workers, mostly people in the mafia and gangs." Jim replied for Klaus, looking around while talking.

"Where's the alcohol?" I asked, i wasn't going to get wasted i would probably get tipsy maximum tonight. Jim's head went up off from the floor to the drink section as i followed him. Tom and klaus were talking about something else. But i could see Tom in the corner of my eye staring at me making sure i don't go anywhere else.

"Hey darling, i haven't seen you around." An older guy asked me, he looked around 50, older than klaus for sure.

"Yea." Is all i could say before getting my drink and about to walk back towards Tom, Tom wasn't looking at me he was too busy talking to klaus and this person was making me anxious.

"That's not very sociable is it? Who did you come with, you look very young and pretty." He pointed out, at this rate i felt too uncomfortable and wanted to go but was scared of the consequences, normally i'd kick a guys balls if it was any dude but we were at a party full of gangs  and mafias this stranger could be apart of any dangerous one. I knew Tom even though he didn't like to think of himself as a mafia boss, has the strongest one possibly in germany.

I walked away from the man, just a step forward and he was still following me.

"You're not making this easy sweetheart, come outside with me i can show you something." Such bad comments, i didn't know where Jim went even he left to go somewhere else i was stuck talking to this random person.