𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ?

"What seems to be the problem?" The docter spoke as Tom sat in the chair, i on his lap he caressed my cheeks, not stopping for a second.

"She threw up about an hour ago and said she has extreme pain in her stomach and cramping, but i am telling you if you don't resolve this issue by today i'm not going to be happy, and i'll swear on that." Tom coldly told the doctor, not giving me a chance to speak for myself.

"When have you last had your period?" The doctor asked me, i couldn't see Toms face but i felt the energy come off of it. It was incandescent.

"I don't track it.. but i was supposed to have it a week ago, it still hasn't came." I was thinking it could've been something worse but i didn't want to say it incase i jinxed it.

"Any tiredness more usual than the norm?" He wrote my answers down in his notebook.

"Uhm yeah i've been feeling a little fatigue but i thought it was due to my period so i didn't suspect anything." I was begging these questions were just a coincidence and not the actual cause.

"have you been frequently urinating?" I took a deep breath before answering it.

"Yeah." I took another sigh, i looked at tom with melancholy in my face.

"Bunny what's the matter?" He was confused and didn't understand the hint.

"I'm pregnant.." I woefully explained to him, i wasn't ready for a child neither was Tom because of his irresponsible he was when it came to crimes.

"That's not for sure, but to double check we can do a pregnancy test, your results will be checked throughly in the lab to carefully see if you're pregnant or not by Thursday."

"Today Tuesday, i can't wait that long i wouldn't be able to sleep knowing it's possible i'm pregnant!" I freaked out standing up from Toms lap walking around in minor circles.

"FUCK THIS SHIT." I hollered, my voice bouncing off the walls, i left the room slamming the door open.

"Bunny, wait." Tom rushed out of the room to catch me he held me close.

"Tom i'm not ready!" The thought of carrying a child inside of me was inconsolable especially knowing the child would have fucked up parent's, we weren't ready.

"Bunny we don't have to have the baby and we don't even know if you're pregnant."

"Tom is know i'm pregnant!" I shrieked not getting a second to breath.

"How do you know bunny?" Fret was written on his face.

"I don't take birth pills, and you know we don't use condoms!" We never used Condoms because we like the proper real feeling without rubber.

"Why didn't you take them? I thought you were bunny." I lied to him saying i did, but those pills fucked you up real hard based on other people's experiences and i wasn't ready to use them, i haven't even touched one with my bare hand.

"BECAUSE TOM IT SHOULDNT BE MY PRIORITY." His face was disoriented as he was clueless to why i was yelling at him like it was his fault.

"Bunny calm down please, we can do this together, we can abort if needed." We could abort but what if i was depressed? It wasn't guaranteed i'd be or not.

"Tom i don't know what to do." I calmed down sulking for his touch and support.

"Just relax bunny i have you. We will work this out together Okay?" He held me close wrapping his arms around me i wasn't crying but i felt i was close.

"I don't want to use condoms or pills though Tom." I gestured frustratedly.

"I'll take the pill then." He told me cautiously.

"No!" I didn't want to say my reason, it was embarrassing to tell. But i didn't want him to take the pill because it would prevent him from cuming and that's what made our sex passionate and intense.

"Why not bunny? There's only very limited ways we can fix this for future." He looked down at me.

"Let's just use a condom then." I sighed, i didn't like the thought of plastic rubber inside of me but it was a sacrifice every lover had to make.

"Okay." He hugged me again caressing my face gently.

"I'm just nervous for the news."

"I know bunny but if we have it can abort it and if we don't then it's fine."

FAST FORWARD TO THE HOUSE:

"Tom i'm scared." I snuggled underneath the velvet snug duvet with him, my head leaning on his torso, his other hand playing with a strand of my butter nut coloured hair.

"I know baby, it's fine don't worry about it." He was a little inaudible since we left the hospital, i had completely forgotten to ask him about how he feels about it, i mean we could have a child in the future just not right now when im not ready neither Tom.

"Tom are you okay? You are really silent." He has never been silent especially towards me he usually tells me how he feels on everything just not know for some weird reason.

"I'm fine bunny." He continued to play with strands of my hair avoiding my question, i knew he wasn't fine.

"Tom you're not please tell me what's the matter? You're never usually this silent?" I became more fretful, clutching my hands together.

"Bunny i'm fine don't worry." He lied to me again, i was becoming more furious by the second.

"Tom you're not and i'm not coming off you unless you tell me." I straddled him, making myself firm and clear.

"Bunny.." He groaned, i felt his hardened cock reach my skin, i raised my eyebrows unsure of what was happening, i didn't even know what to say.

"Tom tell me what the matter is." I took advantage of him since he was already horny i had better dominance in the game. I leant in to nibble on his face attacking him with hickeys and my tight lips that squeezed the skin on his face.

"Bunny please this isn't  fair.." He moaned, what was happening to him? He would've dominated me instantly in that second. I got off of his lap walking out the room to the living room, i needed to gather my thoughts. And to my expectations he ran after me.

"Tom why are you being so distant?"

"Because i don't know what to say or how to feel, it's possible your pregnant and we are just aborting it, it's harmless, and the thought of us being parents to a new world sounds like glory." Was he kidding? He was not ready for a child.

"Are you serious? Tom you are far from ready to have a child and i am protecting it by it not having to live such a terrible life."

"Taylor i've always wanted a miniature me running around going nuts and with a woman like you, we would create a model." His words were hitting me, i realised how amazing and such a delight it would be but i wasn't ready and i wasn't going to justify it.

"I'm not ready tom HOW MANY TIMES?" I hollowed at him, i was exhausted i didn't want a child and had already planned what i was going to do.

"I know, that's why i'm trying to process it." He came towards me, i thought he would hit me but he'd regret that if he touched me.

"I love you bunny, i'm sorry." He hugged me gently like a teddy bear, he was warm and full of emotions, i've never had an argument with Tom so it was little too much.

"I'm sorry too Tom, i'm sorry for never asking you how you feel about anything." I put my arms around him too, he picked me up from the floor putting me in bed.

"Don't be sorry bunny, i was just confused but if you're not ready i understand." I was now debating against my self if i should, maybe i'd speak to Klaus about it to get a second opinion on what i should do. I was lost in the glory of me and Tom having a child but i didn't know, i was confused with myself.