𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦

𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛:

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING GAS AND AIR." I hollered at Tom whilst he stood there reading out what the medicine contains, i grabbed out his hands menacingly, throwing it to the side of the room, having no time to spare to watch it shatter into miniature pieces. My tributing incandescent only rose increasingly.

"I'm sorry bunny but-" Just when you think you can't take another contraction they just keep coming, my body tensing up to the feel.

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING GAS AN AIR BEFORE I ACTUALLY SHOOT DOWN THIS HOSPITAL." I briskly and truthfully blared out.

"Ma'm we cannot give you anymore until you are in the last stage." The nurse carefully and gradually replied.

"The last FUCKING STAGE?? WHEN I FEEL LIKE MY VAGINA IS GOING TO FUCKING EXPLODE." My breathing became significantly intense, the heart monitor increasing expeditiously with every breath i submitted, Tom held my hand, my fingertips piercing into his skin and possibly popping a vein.

"Yes we are sorry." The nurse took a step back, petrified if i may bite or not:

"TOM GET ME THE FUCKING GAS AND AIR." I spoke belligerent, my soft German accent toughening with indignant.

"No sir-" Tom pushed her aggressively, picking the Entonx out of her hand and gently pushing it onto me, my screams and bales become hollow due to the the Entonox portraying a build.

"OMG!" I felt the fire sensation being lit on fire through my whole lower body, my fingertips piercing more into toms skin like an edge of a knife.

"Relax princess, you can do it." He encouraged me, he was also on drugs due to the traumatic experience.

"TOM I CANT." I cried, my tears were the only thing inside my body that didn't give up.

"Come on bunny. I know you can do it." He determined me, the nurses rushing aside gathering around me, leaving Tom no space hardly.

"Tom i can't.." I became a teary mess, my tears frantic as the ocean.

"Her cervix is fully dilated." My eyes widened, a pure bliss grasped over me whilst i was crying in pain, my leer tingling upon my face, making belligerent eye contact with Tom.

"We're going to meet her Tom." My heart sinking severely, as i gain the passion and determination to push.

"I know bunny." He smiled blithfully at me, my hands tightening yet it felt like an angelic, horror experience, i could feel angels around me gathering to introduce my angel to the new world. Tears burning down my cheeks as i portray Leif. My body drastically setting off.

"Breathe in and out." They commanded me, my frustration still there but my delight was increasing higher and higher each breath i took. Toms face was lighting up, a tear falling down his eye ducts. His face was so energised and lit up like an angel, his beauty calming me down. Soonly being interrupted as They gave me an epidural to ease off the pain.

"Nearly there, come on." They all encouraged me, i pushed with my hardest, feeling a large, colossal structure coming out. I cried more like a traumatised little girl.

"UGH AHHH." I pushed harder and harder each step of the way, my vagina being ripped apart to meaningless pieces of shredded skin.

"TOM!" I screamed out for him as if he could abolish the pain once and for all.

"I know bunny, i know. You're so close, one more and you can see the little angel." I grunted more, my teeth gritting after separating my lips apart to scream, gradually becoming a prompt routine.

"OMG!" I hollered one last time, to feel as if i had finished, my body tingling with sensations, my heart bleeding with graceful bliss.

"WHERE ARE THEY TAKING MY BABY?" I hollered, trying my best to get up from the hospital seat, my tears promptly falling out singular.

"Bunny relax shh, they're checking up on her, don't worry i'm here with you." He reassured me, his rough german accent softening gently.

"TOM WHAT HAPPENED."

"Nothing she's healthy bunny." His hands caressing my head.

"WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING RELAXED." I punched the wall.

"I'm not, believe me honey, i'm just trying to be relaxed for you." His tone peaceful and piqued by my comment, his fingers playing with loose strands of my hair.

"I feel disgusting Tom." I complained, my body feeling fat and gross.

"You don't look it, you're still the sexy, beautiful, cute woman i met three years ago." He whispered in my ear, infecting me with a graceful smile.

"I wish i felt it."

"You may feel disgusting but in my eyes and everyone else's you're just the irresistible woman, and i get to have you all to myself, honestly bunny, you look exactly like a porcelain doll."

"She's beautiful bunny, and she looks exactly like you." He whispered lowly, his tone gentle without even the slightest pang of frustration, i slowly grasped and influenced to his peace.

"She's here bunny." His smile promptly fastening as he saw the little angel arrive again, they gradually put her on my chest.

"Omg, Tom she's stunning.." My tears fell on her gentle soft head, her angelic skull was as soft as a fluffy peach.

"And she's all ours, i cannot believe it princess. You did so good." Tom congratulated me, his hands wrapped around both sides of me, his hand stroking her delicate miniature hands.

"And you look so beautiful, the most divine looking woman i've ever seen darling, you match her beauty." He cried a little, his soft peachy lips planting a kiss on my swollen lips from all the tearing up i did with my razor sharp teeth.

"What do you want to name her angel, there's no rush." I thought about it for a minute or two, carefully thinking.

"Delilah."

"Delilah..that's beautiful bunny." He caressed both our hands with his free one, both our hands holding the angel.

"She didn't even cry, she's like you Tom."

"Well i've cried this whole day princess, just seeing you in pain, when i cannot even relate to it was enough."

"I wish i could've taken your pain away bunny." The room quiet, us three relaxed souls forgetting the nurses were in the room.

"We'll leave you for a bit, the midwife will come see you soon." They exited the room, closing the door slowly, making sure to not interrupt our soul healing spiritual moment.

"I love her so much Tom." I wisely spot, both our hands caressing hers.

"I love her so much aswell bunny, she reminds me of you a lot. Like a miniature bunny." He giggled, the tears falling down but not as brisk as before.

"I love with all my bruised heart." I warmly commented, it hurt like being stabbed multiple times when she had told me he felt disgusting, because reality was she looked nothing like how she described herself, it was an arched beauty that nobody could ever replace, the way she talks and the way she walks also didn't make it any better, the drooling i could do in an hour just thinking about her could turn into a river.

"I love you too Tom." Her voice was a river, and i was stone, and every syllable reshaped me. She was the kind of high only a deep soul could get stoned to.