𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : sᴇx ᴛᴏʏs

"Bunny, did you get the stuff i bought you." he grinned at me, he had bought me a basket with sex toys and Victoria secret lingerie, i stood in shock for about 2 minutes when i saw one of the most sluttesit bras, I didn't think the Tom i knew would buy that for me. Guess i was wrong though.

"Yes tom, i did there all just vibrators." I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm i know how much you like to use them when i'm not there with you."He smirked and gave a little chuckle.

"You never seem to drop the joke do you?" I stared into the screen, awaiting his cruel answer.

"It's our little inside joke, when i see you at your lowest, screaming my name as i spank your naughty ass i'll always be there to whisper it in your ear." he was annoying but he was such a sexy man though for the pointers.

"Of course you will, and when you're about to have an orgasm i'll get off your dick and watch you get infuriated." i said ever so dryly.

"Mhm..you see that's funny because i'd sit your ass down on my lap dirty little bunny." The idea of playing this game was driving her mad. Whatever she did, she just couldn't get tom to be mad, apart from teasing him about her sleeping with other men.

"Bet you would." I licked my lips and stared at him.

"What's that pretty mind thinking of." He smirked.

"Tom what do they do to you in prison." i changed moods swiftly.

"What do you mean, bunny?" He raised an eyebrow, everyone knew him as the crazy angry guy, but i sometimes wonder if he actually feels hopeless.

"Bunny don't worry, they wouldn't lay a finger on me, considering they all know what i did to the that guy." He winked through the screen regardless of his assuring expressions, i felt like something was bothering him.

"Do you like your toys bunny." I rolled my eyes, he wouldn't drop it.

"Better than you."

"We'll see that about that, do they compare to the night i fucked you so roughly, you got cramps."

"You know bunny, you've been pretty naughty, i've already decided your punishment, and it's cruel." He was such a demonic sexy man.

"Tom, You didn't tell me that claron flirted with you." I kept changing conversations immensely.

"Bunny i said all inmates."

"You weren't specific."

"I don't want you to be angry bunny, it's not good for you."

"But your whole life revolves around drugs, guns, murder, trouble. Doesn't that involve negative energy, which stimulates to anger?"

"Bunny you know a lot about the brain, i wish you could come here and be my dirty scientist."

"Whatever tom," I was glad he yelled at that slut but discomposed he didn't tell me.

"How come you don't want to me to feel angry, yet you don't care when it comes to yourself." He didn't make sense to me at all.

"Because maybe they're right, maybe i do have issues, i care more about your wellbeing than mine, and anything else in the world, your too irresistible bunny, sometimes it hurts." I could feel the ecstatic bubbling inside my gut, i was enraptured that i had that effect on him.

I couldn't wait for him to come out of jail, klaus would later on tell tom, or even Schneider since they're closer physically. Anywho i looked at Tom through the screen, i felt our souls intertwining, such a strange intense feeling, it was quiet for a minute or two. He was my serendipity.

"Did you feel that." He smiled at me, he wasn't being lustful for a difference, he said before he had met me he had never really been concupiscent, but apparently i had that elephantine effect on him.

"Mhm." It was a little awkward for me, but i doubt it was for tom, i don't think anything was ever awkward for him since he was always the dominant soul.

"Y/n you're such a holy divine soul." I smiled like a baby, i wasn't used to this feeling, not quite sure what it was.

"Thank you." His eyes lit up, when i replied.

"You've never said thank you to me." He smirked at me returning back to his old self, it was good while it lasted.

"Shut up, you know i do." He was teasing with me, of course like always, but yet i still can't believe he went out of his way to buy me a couple of sex toys. It was crazy how he bought all of them just to tease me, he loved seeing me flustered. But yet again, i did too seeing him beg for me.

"Times up, kaulitz."

"Tom you said Schneider gave you extra time.

"Bunny he does but that's when he isn't busy and i'm in his office."

"I love you bunny, go use those toys now. Next time i'll call you, you better use them on the call so i can hear you scream." He smirked at me, he was about to open his mouth but the officers had shut the computer down.

Tom was so sexy, viscous, dominate, horny but also a sweet divine soul.. sometimes, i had a call from klaus, i just couldn't get a break could i?

"Hey klaus." I answered the call, but we would be calling a lot now since we have the plan to discuss and i'm pretty sure tom had told him to look after me anyways.

"Hey y/n, the plan has been a success, just thought i'd tell you, there's a load of pedophiles coming from foreign poor countries." We had to profile them from a poor country so it would seem believable, for instance India, India was a very poor country that treated young specifically white woman bad, and just couldn't keep eyes to theirselves. Not all but they were known for it, and plus you know how European leaders are extremely racist.

"We also have the bomb and fire set, by fredrick, the exact due date shall be determined on the 11th November 8PM," Jim butted in, it sounded like they were driving with how their voices were muffled.

"Who's driving the helicopter?" I asked, they hadn't told me anything about who's setting what and so.

"Ahh you don't know him, but he is an old friend of mine, the names Gunther, yea he is a hardcore web hacker, he deletes explicit content such as pornography and abusive videos. He's going to be the one that sets up the profiles, I'd say he is the king of hacking and manipulating."

"And we have a large handful of terroists from the islamic country Somalia, Gunther tricked them into coming to germany not sure how, but i'm sure it's a great whatever he did since he is an out the box thinker."

"The person who is doing the fire would be "unidentified" because one of gunthers friends who's known as a security man who checks all surveillance throughout the city will be delaying those cameras for the attack, but we were just going to get one of Jim's friends called Sebastian, to do the fire."

"And the helicopter is fine, we're going to do it together, me and jim, we will drop the bomb after toms in the corridor but he'd have to be extremely fast. I mean he does work out so there's no chance he'd be slow." I could tell klaus was winking, that caught me in surprise because he is the sort of jokey person. He's more of a professional person who has their life together and behaves like a boss.

"Great, i guess the plans going to be a success." I replied, taking a deep swallow, it was nerve racking but they assured me it was fine and they faked a whole war so it should be good.

"Nice talking to you y/n. Tom will be out in no time."

"Yeah it was nice talking to you Y/n, we have to go now since we need to drop off some files to Gunther."  Jim hung up the phone.