𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜs ʙᴜɴɴʏ

"Your eyes are so gorgeous bunny." He held me tighter. I looked at him my lively eyes fucking him.

"Didn't you say you were tired bunny?" He chuckled, he would definitely go another round if i wanted to, he'd never force it on me no matter what look i gave him.

"Yea, that's why i'm going to sleep." I got up from the bed and got my pjs.

"Tom can you turn around, so i can get changed." He raised an eyebrow giving me a look.

"Darling, i don't think you understand. I just saw your full body and you're telling me to turn around?" He giggled relentlessly.

"Okay then suit yourself." I just wanted to mess with his little rebellious brain.

"So divine." He looked me up and down as i changed infront of him.

"I know." I posed for him like a slut as a joke then got into bed with him.

"Naughty girl." He smirked at me as i got underneath the covers of love, i missed sleeping with my baby like this. I missed it awfully a lot. Just about as i was going to properly try to sleep i got a message from klaus, Tom looked at my phone to see who messaged me.

"You missed the after party, it was amazing." I looked at my phone and laughed at how dry his sentence was. I mean he was an old man in his early 40s i didn't except him to do any better.

"Nothing beat how perfect you felt and looked bunny." He snatched the phone of me and answered to klaus then giving it back to me.

"Fuck off Klaus, come meet me at london bridge where i'll break your head off." Tom replied, my face dropped.

"TOM YOU CANT SAY THAT." i held my mouth open with my hands wrapped around my angelic skull.

"I just did bunny, he's trying to make us regret our night." He winked at me like he had done nothing. I was for sure dating a mental sick rebel.

Klaus sent a thumb up emoji sending me to the floor. Howcome he was too casual about this? He probably thought it was Tom. He knew i'd never send a message like that surely. I put my phone down after my hysteric laughter.

Lie.

"Bunny it's not that bad." He smiled at me as i laughed out more.

"I can't help it Tom he is an old man that is too innocent for this world." I had tears in my eyes for much id been laughing. I wonder if knew how much me and Tom made fun of him, Anywho Tom sat on the bed with his nicely shaped abs staring at my red face.

"Come here bunny." He dragged me by the stomach and pulled me towards him gently like a teddy bear.

"Has schneider messaged you yet?" I asked tom, he hadn't told me hardly anything about how it was for him getting out.

"No, not any updates from him but he is busy dealing with all the fake cases." I figured it must be annoying dealing with all the allegations and cases knowing they're fake so you have to try put in effort for nothing.

"That must be boring for Schneider, he's the only police there that knows."

"Yea, but it's life he needs to suck it up." I knew tom was cold hearted when it came to everything apart from me but atleast show a little sympathy?