𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ʀᴜɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ

Once she hung up the call Tom expeditiously slammed his knuckles against the desk, exasperated.

"Fuck sake." He sat at the desk for a moment, but subsequently his expressions softened.

"She was actually mad at me." He mumbled kicking the desk. Ultimately the officers came charging at tom once they saw his behaviour.

"You will be fined for that." He had Officer Schultz written on his badge. You could tell he was a newby because of how soft his voice was. Tom scoffed at this and grinned, he decided it was maybe some time to mess around.

"Listen officer Shultz i can tell your new here, but rules are different from whatever fallacies you came from." Tom spoke out harshly glaring inchmeal at his badge number and registration.

"How so." The well mannered officer spoke. Tom chuckled knowing he had this ridiculous newby wrapped around his finger.

"Come see me at 10." Tom whispered lowly like a cat's howl. Tom had then left to work out in the yard, he unambiguous wanted to skip dinner. He wasn't hungry and still had filthy regrets about how the officers made his bambi upset. The thought of it already made his dyspepsia resentment eat him up inside.

Tom threw one of the men off the treadmill he wanted, by now most men learnt to stay caustic about tom.

"hey, Don't push me stupid cunt." The man got back up the floor throwing a fist at tom, police couldn't be seen, So of course the situation changed drastically.

"You frigging bastard." Tom yelled out of breath as he stood from the bloody explicitness he had caused. The unidentified man still swarming in his own pool of blood, tom was now laughing wildly like a photic child, with an axe behind his back, he was a devil walking.

"Kaulitz, Kaulitz, Kaulitz. It's always the kaulitz isn't it. First bill now tom. ey ey ey." Officer Schneider pronounced. Tom sat back in the chair, trying to be professional but couldn't help pull back a few chuckles thinking about the way he slammed that bitch down like a man.

Officer Schneider had some serious ethical connections with tom, Tom used to buy weed from him back in the day, ever since they had a virtuous conscientious relationship in crime life.

"Sorry officer Schneider he was being a dick." Tom hissed a tad bit too aggressive for Schnieders  liking.

"A dick by using a treadmill? come on Tom." He gestured with his hands, jokingly pointing out. He was the sort of laid back man that never had any heavy stuff weighing on his plate. Of course when it came to the job, like serious business.

"Ultimately he diverted the amount of time i have now, fucking prick." Tom was wrestling with the table now, kicking the leg.

"Woah woah Kaulitz, slow down. I could easily reduce your time." Schneider replied, he had a winning grin on his face which meant it was a bribe.

"Okay fine i'll put down some money." Schneider smirked at toms regards.

"How much." He had one eye open now.

"6 grand, and if we could sneak a couple of weapons in there." Schneider hissed at toms crazy remarks.

"A gun, in prison? Last time i checked tom this wasn't a war against russia." His eyes opened furiously.

"After prison then, i want a sniper delivered to the terminal facility, as well as a gravity knife."

"Woah you're already in here for 10 years deducted to 3 years by my amazing negations and your paid fines, this was once in a life opportunity, it looks like your planning a whole nother murder kaulitz, and if i get caught selling these various weapons to you were both screwed, i mean who else would reduce your time if you murder and i'm also the one in prison because i sold them to a vacuous well known criminal." Schneider knew it was a murder, but tom knew manipulation and lying played a role in this part.

"Listen schneider you've obviously got ways around ,it's clear.By dealers and imbecilic rich experts you can pretty much get anything you want, so if you refuse my great offer i'm afraid i'll have to submit a form with pure evidence that you used to be a drugy." Tom face was stern rock cold. He could get these weapons from someone else and he knew that, but if he got it form Schneider he could pay someone to clear his profile completely and use it against Schneider incase something in their relationship changes. Prison meant stone hard business to tom.

"You think they care if i was a dealer, you know the german police couldn't give less of a crap if i bombed a children's hospital, even if they did care i could easily get someone involved to twist their mind."

"But they'd care if you broke once of the high end law enforcements, Terrosim, which is not untraceable in this country with all the secret cameras they have." Tom knew he had won the game and gave Schneider a sinful victory simper.

Tom heard a low groan drop from Officer Schneiders mouth. "Fine i'll go down on the deal, but you better be careful , we have cameras everywhere, we're greedy to tax numpties." Schneider spoke out.

"Great, now it's time i head back to my cell now." Tom got up of his chair and proceeded to walk towards his cell with Officer claron, she was such a whore, she'd always have her legs open. And even sometimes flirted with tom. Tom knew he couldn't hurt a woman especially because of how feministic this country was, so all he could do was drop a few insults, which wasn't enough, he knew if Taylor found out she would literally kill her, it made him chuckle about the thought of Taylor using an immense weapon on that bitch.

"Wow tom your muscles are so big, did you work out today." Tom gave her the most devilish looking glare.

"Fuck off bitch, when my wife finds out about this, you'll have a bloody riffle blown to your head." Toms knuckles were turning white from his indignation. Like a whore she walked away, her plastic ass bubbling up and down, God she knew how to delay a man's erection, with that fake ass. At least make it natural. Tom thought to himself.

Soon enough Shultz was meant to be coming for some "lessons" on how things work around here. What person is actually nonsensically that gullible, he's practically selling his life out for failure, but it was fine for tom. The mindless people are, the more he can win the game in life.

"Hello Mr kaulitz." Schneider smiled, Tom was holding back a giggle from how bubbly he was.

"Unchain me." They chained tom so he couldn't punch the bars and escape, he had done it before a few times, but he could still move around in the room.

"Now why would i do that." He kept his smile on. Not changing emotions, god did this guy ever feel remotely upset or any other feelings? Tom was now questioning his stupidness once again.

"So we can talk."

"Okay." He slowly walked over to the cell and opened it unchaining tom.

"I need you to turn of security cameras tonight and maybe do a small get together with roughly, all the police working here." Tom spoke out carefully.

"I need to see my baby, she was left abandoned on the cold streets with her mother, we are really broke, i can't leave them like this." Tom spoke out trying his best to sound oppressive. Yet chuckling. He knew deep down his strong feisty soon to be wife would be killing everyone if she really lived on the streets.

"I'm afraid i can't do that."

"So you're not kind hearted, i guess you'll have a hard time here, getting beaten up all day long, these criminal inmates will bash your head." Tom didn't give a care to the world, he needed to see his little bunny. The fear of her being disconsolate was eating him up inside.