𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯?

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ

I was driving along the highway at night, specifically 11PM  it was considered early for myself just a late evening. I gazed upon the rear mirror switching lanes onto the left i was planning on yet another murder tonight.

"Is he there yet?" I spoke into my phone to Klaus, Klaus was kidnapping one of the police that had slammed me down infront of my precious Bambi they'd definitely regret that.

"Yeah hurry up though he is trying to get out." Klaus sounded so infuriated it was almost funny, I hung up the phone and made my way into his terminal Jim greeted me.

"I can't wait to beat that cunt." He should've known better to not make a scene like that infront of my bunny she got so scared, he shouldn't have done that especially when he knows who i am.

Jim was quiet on the way down i think he was a little startled by my displeasing manners.

"Hey Tom." Klaus greeted me at the doors leading me into the room with the man, this was going to be a bloody war.

"Remember me you fat prick." I spat on him, he was tied to a chair with duct tape.

"Tom?" He managed to muffle out, his eyes turning such a deep shade of white as he realised i escaped and he definitely knew what was going to happen.

"I'm sorry you don't need to do this please i-" I cut that bitch off with a powerful punch to the nose pretty sure i screwed his nose up real bad

"FUCK!" He yelled out screaming for his life holding onto the chair to feel something else other than the horrifying pain he was feeling.

"Language like that isn't tolerable." I teased him picking the chair he was glued onto with gorilla glue and a bunch of duct tape, tipping him upside down as he fell on his head only a small handful of blood bursted, not the sample i was looking for.

I carved some skin off of him making sure it hurt while cursing him with my unholy words calling him inhumane words telling him the explicit ways i was going to hurt him.

"I'm going to carve a skin bracelet and just when you think the pain is over it will continue until your body gives up, but im going to make sure you survive long enough for this torture." I whispered in his ear lowly laughing like a physco when i saw his petrified face glitch.

I used a carving knife that sat on the decrepit superannuated  wooden table that had left over blood from where i would harm my other victims my eyes had always glowed when i saw people die of such an insufferable death the sight brought glory to my eyes.

"FUCK OH." The man groaned and yelled it was soothing to hear him scream for his life, i held him tight and brought handcuffs introducing them to his hand because he would not stay still like a fucking fish.

"Stay still stupid cunt." He moaned and groaned relentlessly, i got a big bit of skin and used the left over gorilla glue that was on the table to glue it together infront of his own eyes i even poured some onto his skin. The intense second degree marks were burning his skin and epidermis it was such an extreme intense pain i could almost feel an ounce of it from his deathly screaming.

"You're a worthless piece of shit but you're lucky because that evil dick scientist is going to have an even worse punishment than you." I laughed intolerably in his ear, handing myself the next set of tools i was going to use on him, i was going to cut his dick off and glue it to his head then killing him.

I drove a saw onto his dick it went through after a minute of repeatedly jabbing it inside a litre of blood i could've sworn had swarmed out of his hole, he was a transgender now i laughed at the thought of him having a dick and now a hole.