𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴

"Oh my god, i love these cars" I shrieked when i saw the colossal rows of the latest, luxurious Aston martins piled up in a colour scheme order.

"Do you want to test it bunny?" Toms arm were around my hips as we strutted to find a car for me.

"Oh we don't test drive these type of cars, just incase they get stolen." Tom would never steal a car he says it's too petty and makes him look weak.

"Right, well you heard my wife. Give her what she wants." Tom commanded at the worker who was showing us around, he had a badge on his suit with the name Manny written on it, coloured in a deep mahogany, with cursive delicate writing.

"Again i am sorry but it's just not an option.." Manny spoke with fret written on his face.

"I don't fucking care." Tom spat at him vexed.

"Tom it's fine, i don't need to test drive it." I reassured him in a peaceful delicate manner.

"Are you sure bunny?" His face calming when he faced me, but glimpsed at Manny with such a familiar incandescently vexation again.

"Yeah." I replied, ambling to specific Aston Martin that had caught the exquisiteness of my eye, i practically ran to it. My heels clicking and clacking against the champagne white marble flooring.

"You want this one?" Tom questioned me, his hands feeling the outer shell texture of the ice cool marque.

"Mhm." I opened the car door stepping into the driving seat, checking out the fancy gears, i knew how to drive but hardly ever drove, but if i had this baby i sure would be driving a lot. I got ahold of Toms look, he was leering at me, dirty thoughts definitely surrounding his head.

"This is one of a kind, we hardly have any of this specific type, made in the sweet home Britain."

"Yeah not so fucking sweet if it's made from that shitty country full of cunts." Toms brow raised in torment, speaking to Manny, it wasn't embarrassing just felt a little awkward with Toms regular comments to Manny.

"I want it." I stated sternly, my hands clutching on the light rose pink grippy steering wheel.

After filing many paperwork's We finally got to the important part.

"That will be $813,260 for your GT volante convertible RWD." Manny one of the co workers who worked at the aston martin dealership, spoke to Tom. My eyes widened at Tom, not because of the price, in fact i hoped it costed a lot more because it was my payback for him embarrassing me in victoria secret. But it was because i wanted him to feel intimidated.

Tom swiped his credit card against the reader, he didn't do insurance with any of his cars incase they caught onto him or something along the lines of that.

"Thank you for your purchase, the car is yours." He smiled at Tom, afraid to smile at me maybe he had heard of Toms past and future actions all the way in New york from possible news outlets.

"It's gorgeous, i love it." I stepped into the car my hands restaurant to drive already.

"Anything else you want bunny?" He questioned me, his hands on my chin forcing eye contact. I shook my head, nothing else i wanted other than to drive it.

"Where do i drive to?" I gave him a thoughtful and pure smile.

"I'll put google maps on, it's better to drive in deserted places without traffic." Tom advised me.

"Bunny you're really enjoying this huh?" I shrieked picking up the pace my hand in the air feeling the warmth of summer.

"Let's go to the beach." I suggested, Tom write Coney Island onto the maps, my foot slamming down the accelerator. I drove similar to Tom just not as dangerous like how he swerves in lanes non stop.

We had a great time at the beach, not for long because Toms knuckles were in a perverted man's mouth, served up for a gruesome dinner. I didn't even want to know how or if he killed the unidentified perverted man to be honest.

"Tom he wasn't even looking at my ass." I sighed, revving the engine to fifty, muffled music could be heard from the radio.

"You didn't see the way he looked at you bunny, only i get to look at you like that." Tom stated sternly with a pang of softness for me.

"Whatever." I sighed again, I rose my brows at his comment, it was true he could've looked at my ass but it was a definitely glimpse that lasted not even a second because i looked at him when hearing Toms words before he beat the shit out of him.

"You just need to be more careful Tom, we're in America not Germany."

"You can't be mad with me because i put some cunt in his place?" Tom glanced at me, lost in my delightful pupils.

"I'm not angry at you i just don't want you to get arrested." The thoughts of his first arrest that i had experienced were traumatic, the moment playing in my head as i feel a swarm of fret crept upon.

"I won't bunny, i promise you." He sternly told me, than his expression changing into a lustful leer, thinking dirty, why did this man always have a way to make everything dirty?

"How long are we here for Tom?" I questioned him, he never seemed to tell me anything really about this trip.

"A week, but we can change it if you want bunny." I thought about it for a few seconds, a week sounds nice i wouldn't want to stay for too long though.

"A week is enough." I responded, his gaze fixated on mine, i glanced up at him, taking my eyes of the road.

"What?" I smiled, his sheepish expression returned, biting his cherry lips, soon to play with his glacial side labert.

"You look so sexy when you're driving." The energy changed drastically when he answered my question.

"You think i'm sexy when i've just waken up Tom." It was true, he would think i'm sexy without any mackup, but the best thing about having someone who always thinks your sexy is the confidence you gain.

"You don't understand bunny, you're literally better than the woman of my dreams." I smirked, driving with one hand, the other holding his hand.

"Are you tired bunny?" He questioned me, i was tired from the running and having to pull Tom back from the fight, aswell as swimming for half an hour straight.

"Yeah." I replied, yawning.

"Pull over." He stated, i did as he said. Stepping out of the car so we could switch seats.