𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ᴄᴀʀ sᴇx

"Gunther will add in more cases, impossible to solve and also some cases that'll go missing just like Tom." Klaus looked at both me and Tom.

"But they could link those cases together and add it up." Again Jim was trying to fight with Klaus.

"No because they wouldn't make sense."

"How wouldn't they?" Jim was looking at Klaus in pure interest, i wondered if these little arguments were ever a joke.

"For different reasons Jim, Tom died in a fire nothing suspicious about that, and to make it look more real we can create fake footage of Tom dying."

"That wouldn't work. No electricity was available no electronics were usable that day." Jim widens his eyes and took a sip of his coffee.

"Well Tom dying in a fire is already enough, we could kill someone who looks like Tom and dig them in the ground." Meanwhile they were discussing the plan i was sitting there playing with my fingers, i was bored, nervous, afraid, yet still some hope left in me. The other emotions were slowly devouring my heart.

"They would give it up if they saw someone who looks like me killed and hidden underground, i will lay low for a year or some months then i will get back up and attack them." Toms strong german accent awakening me. Yea Klaus and jim were German but nothing compared to Toms accent.

"Yeah but we need to think about your mechanism you can use against them." Klaus stated. Jim nodding his head in agreement.

"We will think and start to plan about how you can make them feared, we have a lot of time so there's no rush."

We ended up making our ways, it was short the meeting only lasted 15 minutes normally they last an hour or more.

"Bunny don't worry." We were standing outside Klauses and jim's terminate. He held my head with his cold colossal hands, caressing slowly.

"Tom please be careful." I begged him.

"I will bunny and you know that if they do find me which is impossible i'll kill them with my bare hands." He looked me in the eyes, truth was held behind them honey brown pupils.

"You want to go on our motorcycle?" He questioned me opening the car door for me and putting my seatbelt on, he enjoyed looking after me.

"Yeah!" I smiled, it was fun riding on his motorcycle, it was nostalgic reminding me of our old days.

"Bunny you better scream that loud when i make you cum." I chuckled hearing his joke.

"Not a joke." He read my mind, but before i could say anything he smirked at me than proceeding to shut the car door, getting in on the other side and starting the engine drifting off ridiculously fast. He had alway drove like a drug addict.

"Tom you drive so carelessly." I held onto the handle sitting upon the roof the car. I wasn't used to Tom's driving yet i should be since he has always driven like this.

"Why does it matter bunny not like i'm going to crash or something." He smirked not taking his eyes off the road, placing his hands on my thighs squeezing them tight.

Time had passed by normally it didn't take too long to get from Klauses to home but this journey did, it felt like we were in the car for an hour. His hands still not leaving their original place, he occasionally went higher to the outskirts of my underwear massaging that area.

"When are we there?" I sighed, he moved his hands higher up pulling my thong to the side as he felt for my folds. I held my moans back i wanted to scream his name but didn't want him to think i was too desperate.