𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : ᴅɪsʀᴜᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘ

I could feel his sensational eyes on me, his touch sending me away.

"Bunny you've been asleep for ages." He whispered into my ear, his cold breath balancing on it while staring at me.

"How long have you been staring at me?" I asked, he would always stare right into my soul while i was sleeping, a little creepy but knowing Tom he was a little with the inhuman disturbing things he had done to people.

"Maybe an hour." He laughed and smirked at me. A serious tone added to his voice.

"I can't help it Bunny you're so gorgeous and i miss you when you sleep." He bite his lip ring then leaning in closer to kiss me. Such beautiful cherry lips, i had missed waking up to him every morning.

"Today im going to slaughter this police that made you watch my arrest bunny." Slaughter? Such innocent tactics, i was excepting a slow torturing method like he had always done, but i think he knew i didn't like too much violence.

"Tom, when are you going to kill that guy who did tests on you?" I curiously asked while laying in my pjs plaiting my hair.

"Well bunny i'm going to wait for the drugs to kick in, i put some dissolved amphetamines pills into his drink to make him experience Paranoia schizophrenia." He chuckled like it was nothing, his plan was viscous but no surprise.

"Tom do you have to do it today?" I wanted to spend the rest of the day with him since it's his first actual day with me since forever.

"I can do it tomorrow if you want bunny." He looked at me, eyeing me.

"You want me to yourself today huh?" He smirked and pulled me closer kissing every inch of my body, oh how i loved Tom.

I put the news on interested in what the police think.

"Yesterday was a tragic night for the whole of Berlin, Bodies were found stashed away as a fire had burnt down the building, aswell as a bomb, the police say there is no way to identify who the bomber may be or how started the fire. But it was clear it was an attack possibly linked to the terrorist claimed Fredrick brian, it was obviously planned since the electricity had been cut off for a few days police states. Tom kaulitz the world's most feared gang member was claimed dead, but not totally sure as there was no evidence of him escaping nor his body being found, as well as a few other smaller gang members, Some criminals weren't identified killed nor escaped. A helicopter was seen located after the fire had been set. People say the helicopter was the bomber but once again there was no evidence the registration was cleared, it flew away faster than any high tech vehicle the world has ever witnessed. As well as a few other smaller gang members Some criminals weren't identified killed nor counted in, they are on the look out to find those criminals and aswell are extremely busy finding the terroists and the swarms of pedophiles coming towards Germany, the country shall be on strict lockdown to make sure nobody escapes the country, Christian Democratic Union invests in extreme security protection, police are struck by how the incident happened by their strong security protection and high quaility police. Christian Democratic Union Also announces police shall be trained by military and are highering more men. as well as a few other smaller gang members. If you have any further information or details please let Berlin police know, they're investigating the crime, this is now Fox news signing of." I shut down the TV and looked at Tom.

"Tom they need to be sure that you're dead, they can't have even the slightest chance." I studied his face.

"Angel don't worry Klaus and Gunther are creating more crimes by the minute. They will get rid of things entirely. In the mean time we just have to lay low i guess." I got a call from Klaus interrupting our conversation, i hurriedly and alarmingly picked it up.