𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜs ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

"Taylor.." I heard drifting from Toms mouth, i stayed in my place and questioned him.

"What?"

"Taylor..where are you?"

"I'm here Tom what are you talking about?"

"Where?" Was he stupid? I turned to face him only to realise he was sleep talking, this was going to be fun.

"Tom i want to fuck you." I tried not giggling but imagine how horny he would be after this dream. I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

"Bunny i will fuck you till you won't be able to scream anymore."

"mhm tell me, because i will have your kids Tom, fuck me like a bitch and yank my hair while i cum on your dick."

"Taylor i-" I couldn't catch the last bit he had mumbled, but i decided to go back to sleep and leave his imagination only to replicate.

I was standing in a jet black room looking for Taylor Where was she? The void was slowly arising to us.

"Taylor?" I needed to find her i didn't want the void to catch up to her.

"I'm here tom" I couldn't see her where was she? I was panicking i didn't want to loose her i loved her she was my religion.

"Where?" My shouting echoed throughout the cold blackness.

"I'm here what are you talking about?" I cried in pain, i just wanted to be relieved but it wasn't possible. Where was she?

I teleported into a realm, some sort of familiar nostalgic realm but i couldn't put my fingers on it. I had definitely been here before, but where was Taylor had i left her in the void?

"Taylor?" I yelled out hoping she teleported as well as i.

"Tom i'm here." I heard her call out i rotated just to see her face, i hugged her cherishing her and glad she was here.

"Tom fuck me." The sudden mood changing, the realm got more seductive roses on the believer dark wine red bedding, the room lights dimming down.

"Bunny i'll fuck you till you can't scream anymore." I pronounced it, i'd fuck the daylights out of my bunny, i owned her after all and she owns me.

"I'll have your kids Tom." That was it, i launched up on her pinning her to the bed driving my lips on her body not missing anything places.

"Taylor i'll fuck you till you can't have no more kids, i fucking mean it i'll make you feel better than anything not even that crappy plastic i bought you could do the things i do to you." My cock springs free, already hard and eager for her. I grabbed her waist again, pulling her close. Nudging her legs apart with my knee and lined up with her entrance.

Her walls were tightening already, making the feeling sensual, her eyes melted with lust and desire i was going to make my girl scream. I pounded into her staring at her lustful eyes waiting for a reaction to my reaction she was screaming dreadfully, her eyes watering just like her pussy with suffering and stupefy. The feeling was intense and mesmerising, she was so wet that occasionally my dick would slip out.

"Fuck Tom i'm gonna cum." This bitch was already about to cum and we had just began. My mind wising away to imagine her pussy cumming. I could feel her orgasm start to build. I pounded into her with reckless abandon, grunting with each thrust. The sound of skin slapping against skin fills the room, punctuated by her moans and growls.

I let my cock out as i already had felt her squirt. It was like a fucking sprinkler she had squirted all on the walls everywhere.