𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴡᴇᴛ

"You're such a wet girl for me..so tiny and fragile." She was so small compared to me i could wrap my hands around here and they'd still be too big on her.

"Tom i love it when you fuck me like this." She whined her voice laced with need, i met her expectations exactly we were just two dangerous lovers who were horny all the time.

"Keep talking dolly i'm going to cum inside you." i whispered lowly in her ear, i forcefully pounded into her with all the power i had, i craved her screams and cries.

"Tom please.." She begged for mercy.

"No bunny you didn't listen to me so i won't listen to you." I got to distracted in fucking her pussy, she felt like fucking a virgin with how tight she was.

"UGH." She cried out her eyes looked so soft and innocent she was about to squirt on my dick, i took my dick out to watch her squirt and then put my fingers on her hole flicking it, she was such a rough girl and could take anything.

"Tom touch me." She positioned herself into the pose forcing her pussy to soak up my finger with her wetness.

"Good girl." i could barely fit my fingers in her even though they were slim to perfection, it just goes to show how tight she was God knew what he was doing.

"Tom you make me so horny." Her voice was cradled with a desperate want.

"Mhm? Even better than your toys?" I teased her and placed my fingers in and out of her speedily, she was like a vacuum with how fast her hips were rolling back and fourth to pleasure herself, her pussy was red and looked swollen but that didn't stop my little sex bunny from going.

"You're going to turn my dick blue, bunny." I moaned and whimpered her name as loud as a horn.

"FUCK BUNNY!" She was in dominance which i hated but it felt so fucking great so atleast there was a good side she has me wrapped around her finger like a bow.

"I'm going to cum." I got up pounding into her doing the rest of the work as she had her ass spread out, she was shaking with orgasmic pressure.

"TOM!" She whined out scrunching the bed sheets, i thought my dick was going to slip out each thyme i went in with how wet she was, she was like an actual waterpark.

"Fuck bunny." I yelled she curled her toes reaching her limit too, i pulled my dick out of her licking the mess both i and her had caused.

"You taste angelic bunny." I winked at her.

"What do you want to do bunny?" I got changed into a new pair of clothes out of my draw.

"Motorbike." She didn't even hesitate, i dressed her in warm tights and a skirt she loved with a baby Phat jacket i had bought her for her birthday, i had bought everything for her clothes, food, house, car i believe all men should treat their woman right if they want her to have their last name.

"Bunny you're so beautiful." I complimented her caressing her face as she put her pink snow boots on i had bought her a while ago.

"You're pretty too tom." Her lips curled her face turned a light shade of pastel red, we walked to the garage pressing the button to get down there.

"What bike do you want to take dolly?" i had a large handful of bikes, i had my Burcherer and harley in a dark blue, Yamaha Roadstar BMS Chopper in gold, Harley Davidson Cosmic Starship, 1949 E90 AJS porcupine in jet black. I spent over a fortune on motorbikes due to my satisfaction, one thing i had truly missed during my time in prison was riding on a motorbike with Taylor every night as we go over the hills watching over the city lights, she cherished it just as much as me.