. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 .

𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

・。。・゜☆゜・。。・

Madisyn walked into her first class of the day with some of her team trailing in behind her. Most of them had every class together which was helpful. Madisyn and a few other people took higher ranked classes which were the only thing keeping them from having the exact same schedule.

She sat down at a desk in her class. Madisyn, Ken, Adam, Russ, Connie, Julie, Dwayne, and Guy all were taking pre-calculus while everyone else had taken algebra. Julie, Russ, Dwayne and Connie sat in the front row while Madisyn, Adam, Ken and Guy sat in the row behind them.

" I can tell this class is going to drive me crazy." Madisyn grumbled, setting down her math textbook and her notebook. Adam sat on her left and Ken sat on her right with Guy next to him. The three boys nodded in agreement.

" I can already see the homework piling up." Guy complained.

Connie turned back in her seat to grin at him and tease, " What? You can't handle it?"

" No, I'd rather not." Guy sassily replied back to Connie. The couple grinned at each other before the teacher slapped down the ruler onto her desk, catching the attention of everyone.

" Good morning, pre-calculus nine. I'm Miss Orminston." She introduced in the most monotone voice Madisyn had heard. The girl leaned forward on the desk, placing her chin in her hand. Adam grabbed onto her other hand, holding it under the table. " Every Monday you'll have a practice quiz, every Wednesday you'll have a real quiz, every Friday you'll have an exam, and anytime I feel like it you'll have a surprise quiz or exam."

" Who does this chick think she is?" Madisyn whispered to Ken with a shocked look.

" One, you sound like Dean. Two, some psycho crazy math teacher." He whispered to her, both of them sharing matching grins.

It made Madisyn slightly sad when hearing her best friend's name leave Ken's mouth. She really wished he was here to make fun of all these preppies and teachers with her. This truly was worse than she thought it would be and they were only ten minutes into the day. 

The bell rang, dismissing the class from the lecture and note taking. Madisyn packed up her stuff and put it into her tote bag. The eight Ducks left the classroom, some of them shaking their aching hands while others looked completely exhausted just from one class.

" That totally sucked." Madisyn told the group. Adam slung his arm around her shoulders and pulled her in closer. They slowed down their walk so the group walked ahead of them. " I'm supposed to be smart but that lady confused the hell out of me."