. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 .

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞

・。。・゜☆゜・。。・

" You have to tell us everything!" Julie told Madisyn, Connie nodding in agreement. They walked into the locker room to get ready for practice.

" Yeah, Mads, tell us everything!" Russ gave a wide smirk in her direction while he teased.

Madisyn rolled her eyes when the team all let out their sounds of agreement. She sat down on the bench, grabbing her hockey gear from her bag and starting to pile it all on.

" Come on! We're waiting." Averman urged, sitting down next to the girl and slinging an arm over her shoulders.

Madisyn huffed, shoving his arm off her and pushing Averman off the bench. He yelped as he fell and Madisyn replied, " I don't have to say anything."

Charlie sat down where Averman was, a smirk on his lips and a mischievous glint in his eyes. Just like the ginger boy had done, Charlie put his arm around Madisyn's shoulders. He spoke, " Now, come on, Mads. We're just curious, 's all."

" Stay curious then, spazway." Madisyn chuckled, getting up. His arm fell off her shoulders and he watched as she grabbed her stick and helmet, walking out of the locker room.

" We're going to get to the bottom of this." Charlie told his team. 

The rest of the team made it onto the rink. They were instructed to do laps so the team cheered before beginning. Madisyn skated behind Charlie, in front of Guy. The blonde boy would try to trip her every couple minutes, the girl turning back to him and throwing up the finger with a glare.

" Let's go, guys!"

" Pick it up!"

" Whoop! Whoop!"

The team took a knee in front of Orion after he had blown his whistle. He told them, " Alright, I've been doing my homework on the varsity. I'm not gonna lie to you, they're good. The way they wiped your faces in the dirt last time was no fluke."

So they began the drills. They had put their sticks onto the ground and got into a straight line. When the whistle blew they had to shuffle back and forth over the stick that was set in the middle. It was to help their agility on the ice.

" So if you want your pride back, you better be willing to work."

In pairs, everyone was lined up at the center of the ice. When the whistle blew, they would try to take down the person in front of them and steal the puck. Madisyn was paired up with Adam and they made a competition out of it. The person who got the most steals got the other to buy them something from the vending machines.

The whistle blew and Madisyn shoved her shoulder into Adam's chest, successfully taking the boy down. He looked up at her from the ice with a chuckle. She grinned at him, " Looks like I'm winning."