. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 .

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭

・。。・゜☆゜・。。・

" Here we go with the third period of a well fought battle! Oh look, here come the ducks. Hey! Wait a second...Isn't that Dean Portman? Well it looks like the other Bash Brother is back, and he's brought the ducks a renewed spirit! Dean Portman hasn't skated for awhile but he's known more for his enforcer skills! Maybe Coach Orion will finally let the Bash family onto the rink. What a game that would be!"

They skated towards their bench and Orion started listing off who was on the ice, " McKinning, Portman, Reed, Robertson and Banks."

Madisyn went to face off and shaved ice on Rick, purposely. He decided to be in a good mood and he laughed, shaking it off his helmet.

" It's been a fun run, hasn't it Riley?" She asked him as the rest of their teams got into their positions.

" It sure has, McKinning." He replied.

They both leaned down and Madisyn cracked her neck. Rick decided to repeat her actions and they both smirked at each other.

" Let's have a good rest of the game, guys." The ref told them before dropping the puck down.

Madisyn was quick to shove Rick down and skate away. She saw Dean and Fulton getting rid of anyone in her way. She stopped and passed the puck to Dwayne. Looking back to Dean, she saw Cole flying in the air and smashing through the plexi glass.

" Oh! What a hit!"

Fulton and Dean talked as Madisyn skated towards the glass where Cole could barely get up. Fulton laughed. " Now that's clearing the garbage."

" Hey, man, we're just getting warmed up." Dean told Fulton, not being able to hide his laugh as he looked back down to Cole again.

" I'd just stay down." Madisyn snorted. Cole tried to get up and charge towards her but he fell back down, groaning in pain. The three friends all nudged each other and skated off.

Dwayne got off the ice and swapped with Goldberg. Madisyn went back and took Fulton's spot on defense, leaving Dean to be extremely confused on why all of his team suddenly had new positions.

Adam took face off. When the puck was dropped he and Rick shoved each other back and forth to try and knock the other down so they could get to the puck first. Dean came in and shoved Rick down, taking the puck with him as he skated away. While Madisyn took the puck from Fulton, who Dean had passed to, she skated around the net as Dean and Fulton took a varsity player and smashed them up against the boards.

" This is more like it. The Ducks are finally starting to dish it out. Look at Portman, McKinning and Fulton! Oh, the Bash Family are really going to town."