. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 .

𝐏𝐞𝐩 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬

・。。・゜☆゜・。。・

Madisyn sat next to Averman and Adam in the band classroom. She didn't choose to take the class, she got put into it as an elective. An elective in a block that she requested to be a spare so she could do her homework.

" Listen up, Cowboy Dwayne." Their music teacher, Miss Spencer, said. Dwayne grinned, loving the attention he was getting from the hot teacher. " Wolfgang, Amadeus Mozart, Igor Stravinsky, Thelonious Monk. You're gonna meet all of them...in here." She gestured to the class.

The phone rang from her desk. Miss Spencer turned around and went to answer it. She mumbled a few words back to the person on the other line then set the phone down.

" Madisyn, there's a call for you at the office." Everyone's eyes were casted to the girl. She looked over at Averman, puzzled. He had the same reaction as her. Madisyn grabbed her bag and left the class, making her way to the office.

" Ah, Miss McKinning! The phone is just over there, someone is on line two for you." The secretary told her with a kind smile. " Said their name was Matthew."

Madisyn thought the absolute worst when she heard his name and she dropped her bag, rushing over to the corner where the phone was. She picked it up and pressed onto the button with two on it.

" Matthew, everything okay?"

" Sorry, Mads. Not Matthew." Fulton's voice rang out, amusement clear. Madisyn groaned, looking over to the secretary who had a concerned glint in her eye.

" Oh, no! That's the worst." Madisyn gasped into the phone, turning away from her. She harshly whispered into the phone, " Fulton, why the hell would you say you're Matthew? I thought something bad happened to Colton."

" It was the only way I could get a hold of you! They wouldn't exactly let a student that's skipping school talk to a student in school, would they?" Fulton's tone screamed 'duh' at Madisyn like a slap to the face. She rolled her eyes.

" What do you want, Reed?"

" Me and Charlie are gonna go play in the alley. We were wondering if you wanted to come." Fulton asked her.

Madisyn's eyebrows came together in confusion, " I have school."

" Skip then."

Madisyn thought about it for a minute. She had the option of going to play hockey with her friends or staying in school and continuing to see Adam throwing helpless gazes over at her every two seconds. The decision was clear.

" Yeah, I'll be there."

She skated into the normal alley where she, Fulton and Dean would usually come and play some weird shooting games. She saw a familiar face leave and grinned at him.