. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 .

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

・。。・゜☆゜・。。・

" Hey! Banks!" Madisyn called Adam once she saw him in the halls. He stopped and turned around seeing his girlfriend jogging towards him.

" What?" He asked, sharply. Madisyn was taken back by his tone but leaned up to kiss him. He looked away and she leaned down, frowning.

" You're still watching the game after school, right?" She asked and tightened her books closer to her chest.

Adam took in a sharp breath and shook his head. " Yup. Going to watch with varsity." He finally looked down seeing the defeated look on Madisyn's face and the way she slowly licked her lips and brought her eyes down to their feet.

"...Alright. Well we're still hanging out after, right?"

" Yeah... sure."

With those words Adam turned around and walked to his next class. The rest of the kids in the hall had covered him, leaving a frowning Madisyn standing in the middle of the hall.

" Sure..?" She repeated and scoffed, walking to her next class.

" It appears the entire school has turned out to see the once Mighty Ducks, I mean, rather, the, um, Eden Hall Warriors do battle with the Blake freshman Bears."

Madisyn glided onto the ice after Charlie, smirking at the crowd who began to cheer for them. Her eyes came into contact with her boyfriends and he gave her a wide smile, the mood completely changed from earlier today. Madisyn smiled back at him, shaving ice onto Charlie when they stopped to get into their bench. The boy shoved her, the two of them laughing.

Adam watched his girlfriend and best friend, well he didn't really know where he stood with Charlie at the moment, playing around. It brought a small pang of sadness to his heart, knowing he wouldn't be a part of that environment. Varsity was great for his skills, but the team was slowly killing him. He missed playing with his team.

Madisyn hopped into the bench, standing behind Charlie. Ken stood closely behind her and Guy stepped next to her. Connie was behind him, the two girls sharing excited smiles at each other.

" Gather around. Let's go. Hustle up! Come on!" Orion ushered them over. The whole team crowded together. " Alright, think defense." He made sure to look at everyone on the team, sharing slightly longer at Charlie. " Alright hands in. Here we go." Everyone placed their hands in and began their normal chant of quacking. " Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! What the hell's that? Knock that off. Alright, " Go team" on two. Here we go, one, two."

" Go team." The Ducks cheered unenthusiastically, lightly throwing their hands up.

" Go Team!" How original." Charlie turned to Madisyn with a mock. The girl grinned, rolling her eyes at him. Fulton joined beside Madisyn, grinning at Charlie.