. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 .

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

・。。・゜☆゜・。。・

Madisyn didn't think she was going to show up in the morning to the game. She had slept in, tossing and turning while Julie and Connie got ready to go. Last minute, Madisyn decided to get up and go play. She had a lot of rage she could let loose while on defense. She rushed to get ready before racing out of her dorm and running all the way to the recreational center Eden Hall offered.

" We ready?" Rick asked the Ducks.

They all looked at each other, not loving their odds with Madisyn being with them. She was usually the main reason they got so many goals during their games. The doors to the rink opened and she walked in, in all her awe and glory. The Ducks immediately started cheering for the girl. They cheered for : One, they had a good shot at winning now, and two, Connie and Julie had told them what happened the night before.

Madisyn put her helmet on, slapping down the protective glass as she skated past Rick, bumping his shoulder. Rick was moved to the side with a cocky smirk on his face. She skated by Adam next, not even bothering to look at him, only shoving his shoulder too as she went by.

" There she is! The pride and joy of this very sad and dying- OW!" Goldberg tried to hype up but Charlie elbowed him.

" This team isn't sad and dying. " He reminded Goldberg slowly. The Ducks laughed.

Charlie went to take face off but Madisyn skated in front of him and lined up. Looking back, she grinned and shrugged. When Adam skated towards the center, Charlie understood and backed up with a small smirk playing on his lips. Madisyn's face hardened and she put her helmet on. Adam sighed and waved off Rick.

" I never meant for it-"

" Shut up Banks. I'm here to play hockey, not listen to you bitch and moan." She snapped, looking at him through her eyelashes.

Charlie heard and chuckled. Rick came to face off and got down. He looked up and smirked at Madisyn. " First to ten. Full check."

" Show me what you got, Riley." She told him, a smirk on her face. They tapped their sticks together three times before Rick got the puck and shoved Madisyn down. Her leg stuck out which got a hold of Rick, dragging him down with her.

" Stay down, asshole." She told him, skating past and getting into the game. She saw Connie and Guy going after Cole and decided to go for help but she ended up being checked by Adam.

Madisyn's head snapped towards her ex boyfriend, a chuckle escaping her mouth. Varsity had gotten the first goal, their whole team cheering. Madisyn came to stop in front of Goldberg.

" Who let you be goalie?" She teased him. He huffed and stood up. Madisyn laughed before skating off.

The girl ended up going right back to the net when Charlie called out for the Flying "V." Charlie passed the puck back to Madisyn, who cradled it before tossing it over to Guy. Guy passed it back to Connie, the girl shooting it back up to Charlie. It was a quick take down from Rick by himself. Madisyn was the first one of the Ducks to get up and she skated after the player with the puck.