. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 .

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐭

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

・。。・゜☆゜・。。・

10:17p.m.

Madisyn and Mindy spent so much time getting ready together that when they were done the party was already in effect. It was ten o'clock already according to the people screaming downstairs but the two girls didn't care, they were having fun together.

" Okay.." Mindy dragged out the 'y', her makeup brush working against Madisyn's eyelids. " You're done!"

Madisyn opened her eyes, blinking a couple of times to adjust to the light. She got up from the toilet seat Mindy made her sit on for the past twenty minutes and looked in the mirror. Her eyes widened at her reflection. Her makeup was super light but it was still there. A pinkish nude eyeshadow glistened on her eyes, making the green really pop out. Mindy had done an amazing natural look on Madisyn.

Madisyn grabbed the mirror from Mindy's hands and turned around, putting the mirror in front of the bathroom mirror to see her hair. It was curled in the back and her front pieces were out with some of her hair being braided back, creating a really pretty half up - half down look.

" Okay, I know I've been postponing this but I have the perfect dress for you to wear!" Mindy smiled, obviously excited. She was already dressed in a glittery silver dress and her hair was straightened, slicked back into a tight ponytail. The makeup was also natural on Mindy but the red lipstick popped. " Do you wanna try it and see?"

Madisyn nodded and they walked back out into Rick's room. Mindy grabbed the second dress from the selection and held it up. It was a black satin dress with flowers scattered around it and there was a beige outline running across the dress, just under where Madisyn's boobs would be, tied into a cute little ribbon. It was a v-neck dress and the straps weren't bulky or super skinny. The dress was gorgeous.

" So..?" Mindy asked hesitantly.

" I'll wear it!"

Mindy cheered and handed the dress over to Madisyn before leaving the room so she could get changed. Madisyn got into the dress and admired how it fit perfectly on her. It hugged her in all the right places, being loose in all the right 

places too. There were a pair of three inch heels for Madisyn that she brought from her dorm room. They were simple heels and black. Madisyn slipped those on too, moving over and opening the door.

" Oh my gosh!" Mindy screamed when she saw Madisyn. The older girl grabbed the younger girl's hand and spun her around a couple of times. " You look gorgeous. Miles is going to have a heart attack."

" I hope not." Madisyn chuckled, linking her arm with Mindy's. The two walked down the stairs making sure to go slow for Madisyn's sake.

The two girls waltzed into the chaos of the drunk or high teenagers. Mindy has assured Madisyn that she wouldn't leave her side until they found Miles. They walked through the living room, Mindy stopped to say hi to a few people and she made sure to introduce Madisyn everytime. The two went into the kitchen and found Rick with Miles.