𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊

FLASHY SHADOWPEACH

╭────╯🎵╰────╮Chapter Twenty-TwoPitiful Creatures ╰────╮🎵╭────╯

╭────╯🎵╰────╮
Chapter Twenty-Two
Pitiful Creatures
╰────╮🎵╭────╯

❝I don't approve of what's plain.❞

YOU ALL WERE TAKEN to another place that looked like a farm. Apparently, Tang failed to take you to Mk's location yet again.

"Ugh! He's not here either! Tangy, get your head in the game!" Mei exclaimed in anger upon seeing that Mk wasn't in this area as well. You sighed in disappointment and crossed your arms, "Tang, this is so unflashy of you." You spoke up which made Tang more devastated. Suddenly, you all could hear a woman yelling loudly, "My bok choy! Welp, there goes the winter rations. Guess I better get grave diggin' for me and my folk." The poor woman said and started digging a hole. Tang went to her and started to apologize to her.

"I'm sorry. We're looking for our friend and I lost my cheat sheet, so we don't know where we are and I'm starting to freak out pretty hard, and these guys are desensitized to my breakdowns, so I need a reaction. For the love of the Great Sage, I need a reaction!"

Pigsy quickly pulled Tang away from the woman before he weird her out, "Tang! Would you pull yourself together?!"

"I'm sorry. I'm just— I'm having a meltdown and I have no idea what's going on and—"

You huffed and decided to look around for a bit before you lose your sanity. You walked around the farm and observed the area surrounding you, "Everything seems normal and the curse is not active, awfully weird." You thought and closed your eyes, trying to hear any sounds out of ordinary. Suddenly, you heard some sounds... similar to cracking. You opened your eyes and followed the sound, it was coming from behind the stable. Much to your surprise, you saw golden cracks in the sky, "What is that?" You mumbled as you looked at the phenomena before your eyes.

The others joined you to witness the cracks, "Huh. You think Monkey King made this?" Mei asked with concern as she stood beside you. Your eyes squinted slightly, your ears picking up faint sounds of fighting, "Probably. Those sounds... There's a fight going on." You stated, your eyes glued on the crack.

"Fight? We hear nothing." Pigsy pointed out and the others nodded in agreement.

"It's faint, I can barely hear it."

"STOP!"

Suddenly, this word echoed through the air. All of you recognized the owner of this voice, "MK? That's MK!" Said Mei with worry. The cracks became worse and worse with each passing moment, you couldn't waste time anymore. You braced yourself and dashed toward the cracks, jumping through, "Y/N! Wait for us!" You heard Tang yell out to you, but you ignored him. You were taken somewhere else more gloomy and saw the curse about to attack your husband, "Sound Breathing: First Form: Roar!" You exclaimed before bringing your swords down on it, disintegrating it into small pieces.