𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

FLASHY SHADOWPEACH

╭────╯🎵╰────╮Chapter Twenty-EightDays Filled withSurprises! #1╰────╮🎵╭────╯

╭────╯🎵╰────╮
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Days Filled with
Surprises! #1
╰────╮🎵╭────╯

❝I don't approve of what's plain.❞

AFTER THAT DAY, you still remained in doubtful state. Your brain tried its best to neglect the idea, but it was impossible. The fact that a tiny life was growing in your belly was unbelievable and unexpected. You took a pregnancy test and the small object confirmed your pregnancy.

Of course, you still didn't tell Wukong and Macaque about this. It was certain that they will freak out and probably get jealous of each other as they don't know who's the baby's father. What was worse was the fact that you needed to be extra careful when you start your mission. Waiting until you give birth and recover will only delay the mission and allow the demon to run away. Plus, you were going to start it right after you finalize your marriage with Ne Zha.

You were planning on making it a secret to forcefully make Wukong and Macaque accept it.

Anyway, you were packing your stuff to go and meet Ne Zha to get over with the marriage. Macaque and Wukong were with you, not trusting your sudden plan of travel. Yes they were used to have you travel every now and then, but why now of all times? Still, they didn't question you at all since they trust you with all their lives. To cover your lie more, you decided to wear your uniform and take your swords with you as if to prove to them that you were still investigating the demon that killed your late husbands.

"Should you really go?" Wukong whined childishly which made Macaque roll his eyes. You closed your bag and turned to them, "Sorry, Peaches. I must really go. I will be back in a few weeks." You assured him, ruffling his hair. However, Wukong still pouted like a baby, "Are you sure you will be alright on your own? You have been pretty sick recently." Macaque spoke up with a hint of concern in his voice. For you, Macaque had always been the reasonable one between the two. He was observant and knows when you are alright or not, unlike Wukong who was a jealous goofball.

"No need to worry, I will be just fine. Plus I'm feeling better now."

Both monkeys exchanged glances, still not assured at all. However, they trust what you said. They escorted you to the door and bid their goodbyes to you before you left the house. You swiftly ran through the forest away from your house. You didn't hear any unusual movements and your crow didn't screech which meant that they didn't follow you. After minutes of running, you finally made it to the meeting location. There, you saw Ne Zha waiting for you, "Sorry for making you wait this long." You spoke up, earing the Lotus Prince's attention.

The said man turned to you and smiled, "I'm guessing both Sun Wukong and Macaque weren't happy with your sudden departure."

"You know them, they can be a bit overprotective. Anyway, let's get going."

With that being said, Ne Zha summoned his spear and teleported you to the Celestial Realm.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

"I literally feel unsure about this. I have a feeling that they will kill me the moment they know we're married now."

"Don't worry, they will never touch you when I'm here."

Weeks passed, you finally got a third husband and brought him to your house for the first time. You had sent your crow to inform Macaque and Wukong about your arrival from the trip so they could meet their new co-husband. However, Ne Zha wasn't really looking forward to it as he knew that both your husbands won't be that happy about your third marriage. Still, they had to know about him sooner or later. You decided to do a family lunch together so Wukong and Macaque can get along with Ne Zha easily.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and you went to open it. A big smile formed on your lips when you saw both Wukong and Macaque.

 A big smile formed on your lips when you saw both Wukong and Macaque

"Hello! Come in, come in."

"Peaches! I missed you so much." Wukong exclaimed, hugging you tightly. Macaque smiled and nodded his head, "I'm happy to have you back." He spoke up, giving you a small kiss on the cheek. Ne Zha then could hear the approaching footsteps toward the living room. Once the two entered, Macaque raised an eyebrow while Wukong frowned, "Uh Y/N, why is that immortal baby here?" He asked while pointing a finger at Ne Zha while the Lotus Prince rolled his eyes. You chuckled a bit and cleared your throat, "Well, he is going to join our lunch because he is a part of our family." You stated, making the two confused. The first to understand what you were talking about was Macaque whose eyes widened with shock.

"Wait, don't tell me that-..."

"Yup! Ne Zha is my third husband."

"What?!" Wukong exclaimed in disbelief, "Why would marry him? Are we not enough?" He added, staring at you with betrayal. Macaque for the first time seemed to agree with Monkey King as he nodded his head. A sigh left your lips, you expected this to happen, so you were prepared for this.

"Look, I'm not saying that you two aren't enough for me. No, you two are more than enough. However, as much as I love you two, I also love Ne Zha and I want him to be with us. You have to understand me. Wukong, Macaque, You two are important to me. So please, just for me, get along with him and try to accept him."

Both monkeys remained silent as they heard you while Ne Zha watched in anticipation how they would react. Macaque sighed as well and shook his head, "If it makes you happy, then I will try to accept him for you." He stated before walking, taking a seat on the table on the ground next to Ne Zha. Your gaze shifted to Wukong who still looked upset, but he huffed childishly, "Ugh! Fine! I won't accept him yet, but I will tolerate his existing with us... just for the old times' sake." With that being said, he went and sat opposite of Macaque.

You smiled and sighed in relief. One problem is down, one more to go.