𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍/𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊

╰┄➣Character's Info

NAME: Uzui Y/N.

AGE: [Insert Age].

GENDER: Female.

HEIGHT: [Your Height].

HAIR: H/L and White.

EYES: Fuchsia.

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY:Y/N is an eccentric and flashy individual, always wanting to be "flamboyant", possessing a need for everything to be flashy and outstanding, even proclaiming that she is the goddess of flashiness and festivals

PERSONALITY:
Y/N is an eccentric and flashy individual, always wanting to be "flamboyant", possessing a need for everything to be flashy and outstanding, even proclaiming that she is the goddess of flashiness and festivals. As a result of her exuberant and flamboyant personality, Y/N is very demanding of others, treating the others very harshly and insulting them for having no substance when they couldn't survive her stamina training. Furthermore, she also abhors the idea of unflashy things.

However, Y/N does possess a caring side that is masked under her flamboyant façade, one she only shows to those that are extremely close to her. Y/N is also shown to harbor regret over the fact that she has let so many lives slip through her fingers over the years. Despite being a shinobi that has traditionally valued completing the mission over all else, Y/N  has rejected that ideology after seeing its effect on her family. She believes that her subordinates should value their lives, and the lives of innocents, over their missions or her own.

ALIAS:
Peaches.
Plum Cake/ Sweet Plum.
Miss Y/N.
Lady Uzui.
Queen of Festivals.
The Sound Hashira.

ABILITIES & SKILLS:
Enhanced Hearing [Echolocation, Musical Score.]
Immense Speed and Reflexes.
Immense Stamina and Endurance.
Immense Strength.
Indomitable Will.
Muscle Control.
Enhanced Stealth.
Poison Resistance.
Tactical Intellect.

BREATHING STYLE:
Sound Breathing: A Breathing Style that Y/N created herself. Sound Breathing seemingly combines Y/N's heightened sense of hearing, her Musical Score technique, her shinobi expertise as well as her dual Nichirin cleavers and her anti-demon bombs.

First Form: Roar: The user lifts their twin swords above their head and slams them down with great force, causing a loud sound resembling thunder as a result.

Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes: The user holds their twin swords apart and spins them rapidly around themselves, enabling the blades to destroy anything it makes contact with for powerful defensive capabilities around the user.

Fifth Form: String Performance: The user holds the chain of their twin swords and rotates the blades at high speed while charging forward. The spin of the blades without changing grip allows for continual slashes while still being in motion.

Fifth Form: String Performance, Bursting Bloom: The user engages at their opponent unleashing a flurry of rotating slashes and chops with their swords. The final hit launches the opponent high in the air, making the user toss a plethora of explosive beads while throwing their chained swords in a boomerang-like style cutting all the beads to detonate them.

Rising Kick: The user takes a forward front-step followed by a high-rising side-kick launching their opponent into the air.

LIKES: Flashy Stuff, her husbands, her  ew friends, fighting, sweets, arts, makeup, jewels, fireworks, beautiful clothes.

DISLIKES: Plainness, boredom, messing with her family and friends, unnecessary loud noises, anyone messes with her makeup and jewelry.

╰┄➣Story Info:

Story AU:
Y/N used to have three husbands in the past, but the three of them got killed by a demon.
At first, Y/N was just a mortal, but Wukong gave her a peach of immortality after the marriage along with Macaque.
Y/N is very demanding that it sometimes scare her husbands.
Y/N likes to flirt with Nezha to make both Wukong and Macaque jealous or to just piss them off.
Both of Wukong and Macaque meet at the Uzui manor.
Y/N's first appearance will be in the events of Season 2.
Both MK and Bai He are considered part of the family by Y/N.
Macaque is a bit of a Tsundere while Wukong can get a lot jealous.
Y/N likes to piss off Redson whenever is possible.
Nezha is aged up to the suitable age for the sake of the story.

MAIN/SIDE CHARACTERS:
Sun Wukong [Husband].
Macaque [Husband].
MK [Adoptive Son].
Mei.
Pigsy.
Tang.
Sandy.
Redson.
Demon Bull King.
Princess Iron Fan.
Lady Bone Demon.
The "Mayor".
Ex husbands.
Nezha [Possible Love Interest].
Bai He [Adoptive Daughter].

RULES:
No smut.
No hate or sexual comments please.
Don't republish without my permission.

WARNINGS:
Spoilers.
Mention of murder.
Slight gore.
Death.

COPYRIGHTS:
LMK & KNY aren't mine.
Any artwork belongs to its rightful artist.
Original idea belongs to RobenChan3.
All Character's Info is taken from the fandom wiki.

POSSIBLE ERRORS:
Grammar mistakes.
Spelling mistakes.
I might get somethings wrong in LMK.