6

I was honestly on my bed reading caught up by Liz tomforde when my friend told me about a picnic she organized two weeks ago, which I'm just finding out today. Can you imagine the nerves. I'm I still going, oh yes. I'm I mad because I found out today, yes.

I wore a black body con tucked in a floral print palazzo pant. I wore it's matching Kimono over by body con. I tied my viel into a head wrap and fixed my name necklace around my neck. I made sure I took short videos for my today vlog. I settled on flats because I don't feel like wearing heels.

Going over my dressing with a quick mirror picture, I rubbed my oil perfume(s) over my body. I was about to leave the room when I remembered my shades, so I had to go back in and dig for it.

"Baba, mama, I'm going out." I called out.
"To...". Mom raised a brow.
"A picnic."
"Take care, dear." Dad waved.

I stopped at a supermarket to get a bottle of champagne with four champagne flutes. I also got some cookies for the girls. After that, I picked up Raihana.

"Oh jidda, you always smell good." She muttered after engulfing me into a hug. Leave it up to me to use lots of different perfumes for just one occasion. I helped her carry the food warmer and plates into the car.

"Oh, thank you." I flashed her a smile.
"Come and take the wheel."
Raihana is scared shit about driving. She freaks out when we tease her to drive. Let's not forget she enjoys being the passenger princess.

"I'll kill you. By the way, Yusra said she invited a friend to tag along. Any idea about the friend."

It was supposed to be me, yusra, and Raihana, but Yusra said she's dragging a friend along.

"Well, she better not be a sus queen." Raihana shifted her gaze away from me. The last time we had a picnic, yusra invited a friend who kept blabbering and bragging about stupid things. Raihana wasn't really happy about that, so she confronted the girl and told her the world doesn't revolve around her. That didn't go quite well with the girl, so they had a heated argument.

"Don't worry."

We headed to the site, and I saw yusra laying out the mat, I took a video and took some shots of the food displayed.

Just when we were about to sit, two cars joined us. One of the cars was opened, and I saw two men bringing down foods, of all sorts, snacks, and mocktails. Here, I thought we were having a picnic of just four.
Oh, great.

The other car was opened, and a lady dropped one of her legs out. It was quite a scene to behold. The lady that came out screamed rich. I don't mean like we're poor, hell no, we're not, but these lady here screamed I'm rich." I'm not really jealous or anything, but that's my thing, entering a place and people turning their head. It's my thing, this whole situation is damping my mood and I don't like it one bit. The cars left our premises.

"Yusra."
"Aisha." They both exchanged a hug.
"Come join us."

"Oh yusra, you didn't tell me jidda is your friend." My eyes widened like saucers.
"You know me."
"Of course I do, I follow you on Instagram. It's nice meeting you in person."
I flashed her a smile.

"And you are."
"Raihana."

My muscles relaxed a bit.

Well, let's just say we had a lovely day. I got to find out that Aisha is married, well she looks like 25 or 26.

We had lots of fun and we did eat. I'm so full, and we made some jokes. Raihana's house driver came to pick her up. While I, yusra, and Aisha stayed back. When we were really done, Aisha made a call telling the person on the other line that she's done.

Not long after the call, a black, tinted glass Tesla arrived. Me and yusra shared a look. Just when I thought I've seen it all, a man came out, not just any man, a man in a tan complexion with a faint mustache, and his beard cuts look clean. I really don't stare, but God, I did stare at these man, his hair is in waves. He must have realized I was staring because he shifted his gaze from his wife, and his eyes were on me. Contented with the image I have in my head, I looked away.

"Khalifa, let's go." Aisha dragged her husband along and waved at us before leaving.

These are bad.

Please vote and comment
Thank u ❤️