14

Everybody seems lost in their conversation.
"Are you jidda?" A lady asked.
"Yes."

"Nice to meet you. I follow you on Instagram, and I love your contents, especially the hospital vlogs, their inspirational."

"Thank you, I'm really happy to hear that." I flashed her a warm smile.

"I'll see you around." She walked away with a smile.
I spotted Ya hanan, thank God.

"Ya hanan." I hugged her.
"Amma asked me to watch out for you. She said I should report to her if you're missing."
I laughed.

"Hanan, you look beautiful. Where are my darlings?" I looked around, and it seemed there were no kids around.

"They are with Amma. Here this is, faiza, Ahmad's wife."
Ahmad is the immediate brother of Khalifa.

"Nice to meet you. We're always missing out on each other. Whenever she comes, I'm not around." She gave me a hug.

"I could say the same."

"Come, I'll introduce you to everyone." Hanan dragged me.

"I think it would be better after the wedding." I said anxiously.

"Ok, stick around with me or faiza." I nodded. The background music was playing, and suddenly, I felt at ease. I mingled and socialized with a lot of people. Khalifa was bugging me to meet him, but I ignored him. Whenever I see him coming, I find somewhere else to be. The bride and her friends danced to their heart content. I didn't want to dance, but faiza forced me.

We had so much fun and I took a lot of videos.

I was having so many advances from the guys, but I can't bring myself to talk to them, not when I have someone better .

They were also some games which the couples played. I made sure to video every single moment.
I saw Aisha approaching me, I'm surprised my mood didn't change.

"Jidda, we didn't get time to talk."
"Aisha, it's my pleasure to meet you."

"I just hope you're not here to tell me Khalifa is all yours, blah, blah...." I added.

"No, I just came to say hi. Besides, he seems unease. Why are you stressing our husband?" I looked up and saw him approaching us.

"Jidda, why are you avoiding me."

"I also asked her the same thing." He pecked her lips before he turned to me.

"When you two are done, meet me outside."
He walked out.

I've never seen somebody as confident as Khalifa. His wife is talking to his girlfriend, and he's so calm.

"That's Khalifa for you." She must have noticed how amazed I am.

"He stood by me in my darkest time, and that's why I feel indebted to him. He supported me when everybody in his family despised me, he's so chill about everything. " Her eyes drilled into mine.

"I'll go now and please meet him, you've stressed him enough for the day." She joked, after which I nodded.

I went out and saw him resting on a pillar.
"Princess, why were you avoiding me."

"I just put your patience to test, and you got a fat zero."
He chuckled.

"For a moment, I thought those amateur have snatched you from me." He said, which made me Snicker.
"Princess, you look stunning." He whispered.
I looked away so that he won't see me blushing.

I looked back at him.
"I can't deny the fact that you look dashing."
"Thank you."

"Let's go back." I was about to go in when he stopped.

"Are you bored Princess". This man makes me think I'm dating a fictional character from a book.

"Some people will start gossiping."
"Do I care?"

"Khalifa, I do, I'm a social media influencer, and a lot of people know me. They'll make up stories, and it will spread like wild fire."

I let go of his hand and went back in. I stared at the entrance to see him from a far distance, but he didn't come in. Feeling disappointed, I told hanan and faiza I'll be leaving. They tried to convince me, but I didn't adhere to them. I told both of them to extend my greetings to Amma.

I went back home, showered, and changed into my nightie. I checked my phone but there was no text from him.
I ended up sleeping while holding my phone. Mama woke me up and told me to come downstairs. She also told me to wear hijab. I checked the time, and it's 10 in the morning.
AARGH.

I came downstairs to meet huge boxes. When I say boxes, I mean 15 and more.

"The royal family came to ask for your hand in marriage."
What, I'm I dreaming or hallucinating.

"But...". I'm out of words.

I called your dad, and he said yes, I also said yes, your uncles came and said yes. I just didn't wake you up.

"You're going to get married to Prince Khalifa in the next two months."

I so badly want this chapter to be a cliffhanger, but....
I'll continue updating 😌
😁❤️