11

I had a stressful shift, so I didn't waste time before crashing on the bed.

After waking up, Baba suggested we have a family dinner outside. Your girl dressed up, and since it's family time, we all went in one car, Baba wanted to drive, but I insisted on being their Uber driver. I and zara sat in front while our darling parents sat at the back.

We indeed had a good family time.

I had my bath when we got home. Zara was bugging me, which left me with no choice but to lock my room door. She's such a pest.

I saw my would be husband's call.
"Hey princess."
"How was your day?". I asked.
"It was good, yours? ".
"It was really nice, we had family dinner."
"I could imagine how chaotic our own family dinner would be." He said, which made me chuckle.

"I've been meaning to ask if you like football." I asked.
"No, I prefer Olympics and other acrobats."

"Are you disappointed, princess?".
"No, I'm glad, I had this boyfriend whenever he comes over. He only talks about football matches, and if I tell him I don't get it, he goes on and on."
Khalifa chuckled.

"You don't mean it."
He asked for reflectivity.

"I'm serious."

"One more thing, what is your go-to dish?"

"I don't have one, I eat anything that is on the table ."
That's good.
We went on and on about our likes and dislikes.
"What's your tomorrow plan?" I asked

"I'm having a horse riding competition with my brothers and close cousins." He said brightly.

"You ride horses."
I whimpered.
"Princess, which prince doesn't know how to ride a horse, that's like an insult to our status."
"You can come watch me ride tomorrow."

"I'm not sure i can come, I'm afraid of horses."

"If that's the case, I'll come over tomorrow because I'm going back to Abuja day after tomorrow."

"Is that okay with you?"
He asked anxiously.

"For the horse riding?" I nervously asked.

"No princess." He laughed.
Even his laugh makes me blush.

"Ok, but when will you come?"
"Just get ready after Isha prayer."

"Is that fine with you?"
"Yes."

After praying, Isha, I took a quick shower and wore a wine colored maxi gown. I tied a silver colored head wrap after doing my facials. I don't want to smell strong, so I went for my subtle oil perfume(s). I twirled around and took some selfies. After which, I started struggling with my shoe. I was about to change it when I saw his call.

"Princess, I'm here."
"Ok, I'll be out now."

I ended up breaking the heel, which upt me to just change it.

I told Baba I'm going out
"The gentleman already asked me whether he could take you out, which I agreed. He seems mature and respectful."

I can't say Mama was pleased because she was grumbling.

I promise I'm not ogling, absolutely not. In fact, I'm not staring at him.
Lies.

"Princess, you look lovely."
"Thank you."

"I hope you like long drives." He asked anxiously.
"I don't mind." I replied with a bashful smile.

With that, he left our premises.

The car smells good with his perfume and leather seats.
I just observed that Khalifa drives fast.

"Where are we going?"
"Princess, I just started driving, and we have a long way to go. Just sit back and enjoy the drive. "

I noticed his veiny hand that was resting on the arm rest.

"Princess, do you have a thing for my hand?" I looked up, but his eyes were on the road.

"I was just imagining how easy it'll be for me to draw out your blood. It's inviting. Just thank God I didn't bring my syringe."
He chuckled.

"So much for dating a nurse."

I smiled with contentment, I mean, we are dating after all.

I ended up talking all through, Khalifa listens he doesn't just sit and listens. He replies with one or two things. I'll ask the silliest thing, and this man will literally reply me.

"Princess, we are here."
"Rift Valley Grill house." He announced.

"I can't believe you drove all the way from zaria to bring me here."
I couldn't help myself but laugh, Khalifa looked sad.

"Khalifa, that's very romantic, thank you, now let's go in." I gave him an assuring smile.

"You just put my male ego to test." I laughed once again.

The food here is very nice, especially their barbecue. When I was done, I was full, and I didn't feel like going back, so I requested Khalifa to go for a walk with me.

Alhamdulillah ❤️
Thank you all 💋