Chapter 30

Byul and Yongsun are very busy preparing for their wedding, so they decided to get a wedding coordinator, Emma introduced her wedding coordinator, and now they're having discussions. "Uhmmm. We already managed to get the marriage license and contacted the marriage officiant." Byul said to their wedding coordinator named Will. 

"Okay? Anything you might need some help?" he asked. "We don't have any decorations yet in the venue. We planned a garden wedding but the venue has some enchanting scenery and it's really nice to put some hanging stuff to look more enchanted." Yongsun said. Will take down notes about the couple's likes.

"We can pull that off, let me show you how we did it with the previous wedding we had." Will showed them what they did and explained everything to the couple, also discussed it with the venue and they all also contacted the caterer, Will helped the couple to get their dresses. 

"So? Anything else?" the couple thought then it hit Byul. "Right! We forgot about the photoshoot!" Byul said. "Oh! Right!" Yongsun agreed.

 "I bet both of you are very busy, Okay? What Date are you free, Weekends?" Byul nods her head. "Yeah Weekends, Yongsun is a teacher while I work from home so I'm free anytime," Byul said.

 "I'm free this weekend we don't have any practices this coming weekend, and I think the kids will be coming this Thursday." It's already a week before their wedding. 

"Kids?" Will asked the couple. 

"Oh! It's our friends we call them kids." The couple chuckles. 

"We will have the Photo Shoot this weekend, do you have a concept already?" Will asked the couple. "Retro? I mean we started as a retro group." Yongsun said.

"I searched I think 1930s looks good on us, what do you think, love?" Byul asked. "Okay, I will show you brochures and leave you for a while." Will left the couple and they discussed the concept, the outfit, everything and they decided to wear a suit in one shot then dress in the other, shoot some short clip then Byul wears a suit and Yongsun wears a dress to complement Byul's suit, Will arrives and they discuss it.

"I think we should have some shots with Kyuyeon wearing a cute suit." Byul said and Will furrowed. 

"Uhmmm. I think we will have a studio shoot with our son." Will widens his eyes. "Wow! Do you guys have a son already? Okay, I will add him to the entourage, do you want him to carry your rings?" Will asked the couple. 

"Yes! That would be a good idea," Byul said, they continued discussing other things like hair and makeup and other stuff that needs to be finished ASAP.

It's their photoshoot Wheein and Hyejin arrive 2 days before the photoshoot and they're helping the two. "Unnie, wear this one it looks good on you," she said to Byul and she nods her head, the younger girls help on dressing them up and put accessories for them. 

"Omma?" Kyuyeon called for Yongsun, he just woke from his nap and Yesol followed him. "Aigoo~ are you hungry?" he nods his head and he said. 

"You look so pretty." and leans his head to Omma's lap. "And me?" Byul asked Kyuyeon, he smiled and put a thumbs up. 

"Just like that?" 

"You look so beautiful." Byul kissed his forehead. "Okay! We will start again!" the photographer announced, giving some alluring and lovely poses. 

"Imo?" 

"hmm? Wae?" Hyejin asked. 

"Mama looks so good and Omma too! Why?" the kid asked. 

"Uhmm. Taking beautiful memories with each other." the kid nods. "Imoo~?" He called and tugged Wheein who was looking at the screen. 

"Hmm?" "Imo? Why I'm not with them? Taking pictures?" the kid asked. "Oh? You didn't wear your suit because you hate to wear it, why not change and we can take a picture of you." Wheein said.

Kyuyeon runs to Yesol and asks to get changed, Hyejin helps Yesol and within a few minutes, Kyuyeon looks so cute and handsome. 

"Omoo! let's take a picture with this cute lil one!" Wheein takes pictures the couple looks curious because the staff giving 

"awww~" 

"ooohhhh~" in the background.