Ch. 3:: Its You They Add Up To

4/2/13

<3

*PJ'sPOV*

-

"Katinaaa!!!" I yell, knocking her off of me, sending her to the floor.

"Oh, nuh uh, broski!! It's ooooonnn now!!" She snaps her fingers and jumps back on top of me.

"Ohmigosh!! Get off!! Your not twooo!!" I yell, but continue laughing.

"Well, what's the fun in that?" She pouts.

"Good point.." I laugh and tackle her onto the floor.

"Ahhhhhh!!" She yells, "you're not two either!!"

"But what's the fun in that?" I repeat back to her.

"Aha, wise gi-" she gets cut off by my pone ringing.

Without looking at the caller ID, I pick it up and yell, "NO, THIS IS PATRICK!!! Helloooo?"

"PJ?" It was mom's voice.

"Mummmmyyyyyy!!" I yell into the receiver.

"Hunny, I have ears." She said, but I could tell she was laughing.

"Sorry," I whisper.

"It's okay. So I heard you talked to Bentley, yeah?" She sounded hopeful.

"Yupp, just this morning!"

"Oh great! So.. What were you thinking?" She asks.

"Well, I was thinking I was gonna talk to you about it first. And Katina's excited to go." I answer.

"That's great. Sweetie." She bagan,"I think it'd be great for you to get to know your brother, he's a great lad." She hesitated, "and.. Well, if you go. I have to stay back in Ireland, for work, you know? And it would just be the two of you here."

"Yeah, that's okay, I figured that would be the case." I admit.

Right then, Katina slaps me across the face with a pixie stick. "Want one loser?" She asks.

"Ohmigosh, yes!!" I say, taking one from her hand.

"Is that Charity?" Kat asked.

"Yupp!" I smile, dumping part of my candy into my mouth.

"Mummmmmyyyyy!!" She yells just as I did.

I put my phone on speaker and sat it on the floor between us.

"Hey Kat," mom laughed. "Anyway, if you girls wanna go.. Get ready. I can have a flight for next week. Or the week after?"

I look at Kat, and we silently agree.

"Next week!" We say, simultaneously, resulting in our fits of laughter.

"Okay, okay. Yesterday was the last day of school. Am I correct?" Mum asked.

"Yeah.. It was... Great." I say, between laughs. It wasn't even that funny, but with us.. Everything's funny!

"Okay, so you guys enjoy your week there, with friends. I'll come back the same day you guys leave, okay?"

"Alrighty!" Kat agrees.

"Okay, I love you guys. Bye!" Mum says.

"Love you, bye!" Kat and I say again, laughing.

I hear the phone click off, and we get up off the floor.

"Okay.. I know what we're gonna do today!" Kat says, excited.