Ch.28: Hello.. And Goodbye.

7/20/13

7/21/13

Hey, so I wasn't planning on writing today, because my chapter was deleted and I was thinking, "oh realllyyyyy!!? Okay, I'm done!! I'll write next week.!!"

Buuuuutt, I just so happened to check my reads, I HAVE OVER 600 READS OHMIGOSH!!!

That's a lot for me, thank you guys so much!!

And because of that, I decided I'd go ahead and write for you guys (:

Ooh, shout out to my real Mommy, Michelle. She's reading this cause she has an awesome daughter and niece ((Me and Katina)) who just so happened to make her a Wattpad and add only our stories so shed read them xD love you Mummy(: even though you don't like my thoughts on killing Dallas :P

Sooo, anyone else dying because of Marcel and Leeroy feels? No? Just me? Okayyy.....

And I'd def go lesbian for Veronica, Eh xDD

I'm just really excited for this video, the song already killed me.. Gahh..

_____________________________________________

*PJ'sPOV*

"Are you- wow you look beautiful!" Niall says, walking into my room.

It's been a week since Daddy passed.. A really long week of funeral planning. Even though Bent did most of it.

Niall and I spent the week with Katina and Zayn, trying to keep our minds off of things.

Harry and Louis fly back in today, along with our mom. Liam and Bent spent the week together, doing fun guy stuff, or whatever they do.

"Thanks, Ni. You look great too," I smile at our reflection in my mirror on the door.

Niall's standing behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist, his head resting on my shoulder. My black dress falls to just about my knees. My brunette hair is left down, falling down to my lower back, Katina straightened it for me today. I'm wearing only eyeshadow and waterproof eyeliner, because I know that any other make up will be cried off. This probably will too.

Oh well.

Niall pushes all of my hair over my right shoulder and plants a soft kiss on my neck.

"Hey, guys." Someone walks through my door.

"Harry!" I yell, running up and hugging my friend. "I missed you."

"I see... Something.. happened here." He smiles, nodding his head toward Niall and I.

"Yeah. Something did." I tell him.

"Finally!!" Harry yells.

I smile, still encased in my friends arms.

"I'm sorry about your dad. He was a great man." Harry says, squeezing me tighter as I rest my head on his chest.

"Uhm... My girlfriend.." Niall says, eyeing us.

I laugh at his jealousy as Harry says, "my cuddle buddy."

"My... Me!" I say, releasing myself from Harry and walking up to Niall to kiss his soft lips that I can't seem to get enough of. "But I'll always be yours." I tell him in a whisper.

"Good. And I'll always be yours." Ni whispers back, an adorable grin across his face.

"You guys ready? We gotta leave soon." Liam says, poking his head into the room.

"Uhm, almost." I say.

I look around my room for something to add to my dress. It's too plain. Eventually I spot a hot pink scarf I've had since I was little. I tie it just under my boobs and smile as I look myself over in the mirror once again, this is better.