Ch.26; Promises

Ch26:

6/30/13

7/2/13

________________________________________

I start walking toward him, "Hey, Hu-"

He.. He kissed her?

-

"H-hunter?" I ask, walking closer to him.

He looked up immediately.

"I- I thought you were with your parents." I tell him quietly, running my hands through my hair.

"I.. Came back early?" He says, the end sounding more like a question.

"There you guys are, takin' you long enough," Katina says, walking up to us.

She turns her head toward Hunter, "Hey Hunter. I thought you were with your family. Who's this?"

"This... Uhm, this is my cousin," He tells us.

"I'm TygarLylii." She introduces herself, annoyance and confusion clear on her face.

"So you're telling us that you were practically sucking your COUSIN'S face off?!" Montana yells, stepping toward him.

"I mean," he rubs the back of his neck, "it's not what it looks like! I- we- uhm- I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it Hunter. I trusted you. I really liked you. You made me and Niall fight because I believed you over him." I say, and turn to walk away.

"Wait, Pj!" Hunter runs up and grabs my arm. "I love you."

"Leave me alone. You're a jerk."

Great response, I mentally slap myself.

"PJ, listen to me. I'm sorry. I really do love you. Please," he begs.

"I thought you loved me?!" TygarLylii interrupts.

"I do." He turns to her.

Well, that hurt.

"Listen, Hunter. You can't love every girl in the state of Ohio. Okay? We're done, sweet cheeks. Buh-Bye." I smile at him and walk away.

"You want me to punch him in the face?" Kat asks, walking next to me.

"We can kill him and make it look like an accident," Montana assures me.

"Thanks guys," I smile, "but as much as I'd like to hurt him. I think I'll let the guilt get him."

"Pft, that's no fun." Montana complains, "and I'm sorry, Hun. But I gotta get back to my brother, Im supposed to pick him up from soccer practice. I'll talk to you guys later." She says then walks off in the other direction.

I nod my head and Katina and I walk back to Dad's truck to go home.

-

"He was never really attractive anyways," Katina says as we sit in my room. "He looked like..."

"A satyr." I provide, "like Grover."

She nods her head enthusiastically, then shoves another spoonful of our recently bought ice cream into her mouth.

I laugh at her and dip my spoon into mine as well.

"And he was a jerk, too." She explains, "what kind of guy would cheat on someone as awesome and sexy as you?!"

I laugh, "I know right?!"

"Niall wouldn't," she winks.

"I need to apologize to him." I tell her, looking down at my lap.