Ch.30: HeartBreak Girl

Apologizing ahead of time for the extremely short chappie :3

Aug 3rd, HAPPY 19TH ANNIVERSARY TO MY AWESOME REAL LIFE PARENTS! Love you guys <3

8/5

__________________________________________

*PJ'sPOV*

As soon as we got in the door, Liam, Bentley, and Harry pulled in.

"We bought you guys pizza." I say, sitting the six boxes on the table.

"We bought you guys beer." Harry says, smirking and sitting the beer next to the pizza.

"Partayyyy!" Bentley yells, causing me and Katina to laugh at him, "but we're not inviting anyone. Only one direction and our... Odd family or friend people. Yeah." He says.

"You're weird." Katina comments.

"I'm weird and proud!" Bent smiles. I high five him.

"He's weird and my brother." I add.

Niall shakes his head and grabs a beer and a slice of pizza.

I roll my eyes at him and grab one of each and walk to the living room.

Soon Niall, Zayn, Bentley, Louis, Harry, my mom, and Kat are all drunk.

That leaves me, Liam, and Montana to keep them calmed.

Liam has had a couple beers.

Montana's had about five, not much compared to the others, and I've been sipping the same one all night.

"Niall, do you wanna go for a walk with me?" I ask him, he's playing cards with Zayn, Katina, Louis, and Liam.

"Uhm.. Yeah." He says, "can we go to town though. To a park?"

"Sure," I laugh, taking his hand and pulling him to my dad's truck.

The whole ride to the park, Niall was holding my hand and whispering sweet nothing's to me. Maybe he should get drunk more often. Okay. That was a stupid thought. I don't like him being drunk, but it's adorable.

When we arrived, we got out. Surprisingly, Niall can walk fine. That's good. Niall grabbed my hand in his as we walked. "You look beautiful tonight, princess." He tells me.

"Thanks, Ni. But you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk. I only had a few drinks." He says, pouting.

"Okay, whatever you say." I smile.

"C'mon, lets go down the slide." Niall suggests.

"Okayy!" I laugh, being dragged toward it by my boyfriend.

"Ladies first," he puts his arm out toward the ladder thing.

"Why, thank you, handsome." I laugh and run up to the top of the slide. "You gonna catch me?" I yell down. It's too dark to actually see him.

"Course!" He yells back.

I laugh and slide down. When I reach the bottom, Niall wraps me in his arms and kisses my forehead.

We spend about an hour at the park, just playing around on the kids stuff and walking. When we decide to go back it's about eleven... Thirty.

"Honeys, we're hoooommmee!" I yell, walking through the door.

"'Bout time!" Bent yells back.

Looking around the living room, Katina and Zayn are making out on the couch. Wouldn't expect any less. I just have to let the fact that Zayn Malik - Katina's celebrity crush - is making out with her. I mean, yeah, Niall was my sorta-celebrity crush, but he's also my best friend, so its not as awesome for me.

Anyway, Louis and Harry are sitting in the far corner, sharing a beer and talking - I really hope Haz doesn't spill his secrets to Lou and ruin their great friendship that I know he cherishes.

And Liam, Bentley, Montana and Mom are... Dancing. I definitely think everyone here has had enough to drink.

I laugh at them before Niall pulls me over to Li, Bent, Tani, and Mom.

"Would you like to dance, m'lady?" He asks in a posh accent.

"Why, of course I would, my good sir." I answer, laughing.

So, Niall and I slow dance to the song 'We Can't Stop' by Miley Cyrus.

Fancy.

Soon, the song ends and 'Heartbreak Girl' by Five Seconds Of Summer begins.

"May I have this dance?" Liam asks me, taking my hand.

"No!" Niall answers immediately, grabbing my hand back in his.

"Yes, Liam. You can." I say, glaring at Ni.

Liam and I start dancing. Actually, I would not consider this dancing at all, more like just flailing.

Halfway through the song, Niall walks toward the kitchen, "I need a beer."

"No you don't, Ni. You've had enough for the night, I think." I tell him, following him to the kitchen.

"You're cant tell me how much beer I can have, PJ." Well, what happened to princess?

"I just did!" I snap, "I honestly think you've had enough!"

"You're not my mom!" He yells.

"Yeah, but I'm your girlfriend!" I remind him.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't be!" He says, quieter this time.

What..

"What?" I ask, tears threatening to spill.

"I said maybe you shouldn't be!" He repeats."

"Yeah, maybe I shouldn't! We're done Niall." I say and run straight to my room.

*Harry's POV*

"Hey. What's goin' on? I heard you guys yelling." I say, poking my head into the kitchen.

"Oh god." Niall mumbles, running his hand over his face and through his hair. "Oh God. Oh God."

"What's wrong? What happened?" I push, sitting next to him at the table.

"I just lost the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"What?" I ask, genuinely confused.

"Oh my god. What did I do." He smacks his forehead with his hand.

"What happened Niall?!" I ask, getting loud.

"PJ. I-I ruined it. I'm so stupid. How could I- oh my gosh, I need to talk to her!" He says, jumping up from his seat and running up the stairs.

Okay?

__________________________________________

Oooooh. Kay. So I have over 900 reads... Ohmigosh.! Sorry the chapters short :3

Comment guys! And vote :) pleaaasssseee?!

So what do you thinks gonna happen?

Is Pj gonna forgive Nialler? Or are they actually done? Hmmmmmm?

Haha. Okay.

P.S. Stay Strong<3

P.S.S. Stay Beautifulllllllll!!

-PamelaJeanXx