Ch.20: Song Dedications and New Boyfriends.

5/30/13

5/31/13

Okay, sorry for the long wait. I'm not gonna make up an excuse, I just didn't feel like writing. Sorry, hope it's okay.

I've never been to an actual concert so this isn't going to be all that legit xD sorry.

Okay.. I need help. I'm thinking about reading Twilight? Should I? Please don't tell me it's stupid unless you've actually read it. I own the books, my aunt bought them for me for my birthday. I've read the 1st one from the school library and I didn't think it was as bad as people say. So I was just wondering your guys' opinions.

Also, do you guys like Taylor Swift? In my opinion, she's a good singer and she's beautiful, but I don't like her as a person.

Okay, so leave your opinions?

Anyway, sorry for the wait..

________________________________________________

*Hunter'sPOV*

"Almost Paradise, we're knocking on heaven's door. Almost paradise how could we ask for more? I swear that I can see forever in your eyes. Paradise. Ooh, it's paradise. Paradise. Yes it's paradise. Paradise.."

She's singing... In my passenger seat, smiling and sipping her Pepsi. She's adorable.

"You're really cute. You know that?" I ask her, probably smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah, I know. And you're gonna kill us if you don't look at the road. You know that?" She laughs.

I chuckle, but look back at the road.

-:-:-:-

When we've finally taken our seats in the huge stadium, I notice we're quite close to the stage.

Millions of screaming fans all around us, they're so loud and Ed's not even out yet.

"Are you havin' fun yet?" I ask her smiling.

"Yeah, you're awesome!" She smiles, stepping closer to me.

I nonchalantly look down at our hands, so close yet so far. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? She could pull away? Yeah, I'm not gonna force it.

I look back up at the stage as Ed walks out causing the millions of fans to get even louder than before.

-

*PJ'sPOV*

About halfway through Ed's performance of Sofa ; my favorite song, just so you know, he stopped the bands playing, and hushed the crowd.

"So," he begins, loudly in his adorable British accent. "How many people here know my mate, Harry Styles?"

I'm sure every single person in this stadium screamed right about then.

I looked over at Hunter and smiled, earning a smile back from him.

"Well, he rang me the other day, and told me a very special friend of his was coming to my concert today." Everyone was quiet now, "and he also told me she was really nice, sorta shy and she likes my song, sofa," oh gosh. This cannot be happening. "So, PJ. This song is for you." He looks out at the audience, then right at me with a wink.

I look back to Hunter, "was that? Did he? Ohmigosh!"

Then, Ed started singing again, finished his wonderful song, and smiling right at me before exiting the stage.

-:-:-:-

At the end of the concert, I was still super pumped. "Hey, are you PJ?" I heard for the hundredth time since Ed finished Sofa.