Epilogue.

10/15-10/18

So this is the end. I don't want to go through all of that thank you chiz, cause you guys already know. But I seriously couldn't be happier with my Wattpad life. I love you guys<3 enjoy.

____________________________________________

*PJ'sPOV*

"This is it. Pamela Jean Hilton. Oh my gosh. I think this is the last time I'll be able to call you that!" Katina cries, hugging me in a death grip.

I smile, hugging her back, "ohmigosh. I'm so nervous!"

"Don't be. You look gorgeous. Niall is gonna be surprised." Montana comments, joining our hug.

"So I don't look gorgeous every other day?" I ask, feigning hurt.

"No. You just look extra gorgeous!" She assures as I laugh.

"Thanks. You do too, y'know the glowing thing," I smile, patting her 7 month pregnant belly.

"Thanks," she smiles, tapping Katina's as well. She's not as far along. Just three weeks.

"How does Deryck like being an almost big brother?" I ask Montana, referring to her three year old son.

"He's excited. Almost as much as Bentley." She answers.

"Thats great! I'm glad Bentley's happy with everything. And how does Zayn feel about being an almost Daddy?" I ask in Katina's direction.

"He's nervous," she smiles, "but happy, nevertheless." The two aren't married yet. I'll bet they're next.

The rest of the group? Harry and Louis are still dating. Adorable as always. Liam and Aubrynn have an on and off relationship, but they're going good now. And Niall and I decided to have our wedding here- in Ohio. At a church near my dad's house.

Smiling, I look over myself in a full body mirror next to me. My flowing white dress shimmering in the sunlight that's streaming through a nearby window goes perfectly with my personality. Not too girly- but it looks gorgeous all the less. Under my dress (you can't see them obviously) is a pair of hot pink vans. Heels and I just do not get along, so I resort to tennis shoes. Perfect.

"Hey, you almost ready?" Mom comes in, smiling as brightly as ever.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I answer, smiling back.

"Okay, let's go."

I watch as Katina and Montana walk the isle first in their baby blue, knee length, strapless, brides maid dresses, both sporting bright orange heels and belts. They look so gorgeous walking with Harry and Zayn-who are both wearing jeans paired with a t-shirt and either blue, orange, or a combination of the two colors on bow ties. Classy.

Niall and I agreed on a normal wedding, not wanting anything too dramatic. And when I say normal, I mean normal for us. Of course I'm wearing a dress an he's wearing a tux, but that's about as fancy as it gets.

As they reach the end of the isle- I can't exactly see them, but they walk to the sides like we practiced in our rehearsal. The boys standing toward Niall and Liam- who is the best man.

The girls standing toward the side I'll be on.

Next is my nephew - Deryck - Montana and Bentley's son, carrying a blue pillow in which our rings are sitting.

And last before me, since we don't have any little girls in our family yet, our flower girl is now a flower man.

Louis struts down the isle, tossing flowers to the sides singing, "Here comes the bride. All dressed in sexy."