Ch.27; Here For You.

7/6/13

<3

_______________________________________________

*Pj'sPOV*

"Ni, what are we gonna do when I have to go back to Ireland?" I ask my boyfriend of a week, cuddling closer to him on his bed.

"I don't know, we'll figure that out when it happens. But I promise I'll never leave you," he whispers the end, pulling his warm blanket up to my shoulder, and resting his hand on my arm.

I smile as he pops a grape into my mouth., laughing as I bite into it.

He drops one in his own as Liam runs into the room, a horrified look on his face.

"Guys, something's wrong!" He tells us, running his hands through his brown hair. "The hospital... Th-they uhm, called! Something happened. They want you there fast!"

"Wait, what happened?!" I ask, frantically pushing the blankets off of me.

"I don't know, but hurry, we really need to go!" Li tells me.

I run from Niall's room to get my shoes, Ni and Li following close behind.

Quickly, I slip my orange vans on my feet, not at all matching my purple night shorts and Niall's red plaid shirt that I'm sporting.

I run downstairs to see a worried Zayn pacing the floor. "Bentley and Montana already left. Are you guys ready?"

"Yeahh. Where's Kat?!" I ask, opening the front door.

"In the truck. Lets go," Zayn tells me.

In the truck, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Katina and I sit listening to the radio.

About halfway to the hospital, a song starts to play, I sing along with tears threatening to spill.

"I've been alooonne,

Surrounded by darkness.

I've seen how heartless,

The world can be." I nod at the meaning this song has to me. It's beautiful.

"I've seen you cryin'

You felt like its hopeless,

I'll always do my best

To make you see,

Baby, you're not alone,

Cause you're here with me,

And nothing's ever gonna bring us down,

Cause nothin can keep me from lovin' you,

And you know it's true,

And it doesn't matter what'll come to be,

Our love is all we need to make it through.

Now I know it ain't easy,

But it ain't hard tryin'

Every time I see you smilin'

And I feel you so close to me,

And you tell me:

Baby, you're not alone,

Cause you're here with me,

And nothing's ever gonna bring us down,

Cause nothin can keep me from lovin' you,

And you know it's true,

And it doesn't matter what'll come to be,

Our love is all we need to make it through.

I still have trouble,