Ch.7:: I Would Crucio You, But You Know, Im A Little Dead..

4/4/13 && 4/6/13

<3

___________________________________________

-

*Pj'sPOV*

Pulling into the long, winding gravel driveway, Katina and my eyes looked at everything out the windows, the baby blue sky stretching over the tan ground of the tilled corn fields, the cows and horses roaming in the open green fields spotted with the bright pinks and yellows of flowers, the cute little red barn.

My face, I'm sure, looked stunned when I caught a glimpse of the two story, white farm house, that I somehow remember from those many years its been since I've seen it.

It's so beautiful.

The truck pulls to a bumpy stop in front of the house, and a smile pulls over my face.

"Well," Dad began, "welcome.."

Kat and I laughed as Bentley and Dad opened their doors and climbed out.

"M'lady?" Bentley said, taking my hand in his and helping me out of the extremely tall truck.

"Thanks," I laughed.

"No problem, sis," he smiles, as Katina jumps out of the truck, right into a mud puddle.

I burst out laughing as she started whining about her 'new boots'

Bentley couldn't hold back his laughter either.

"Okay, kids, don't be mean, here hon, we can wash them when we get in the house," Dad suggested, walking up beside of the three of us.

Katina just sighs, "no, it's fine. I think I need to get used to the mud," she admits.

Bentley laughs again and helps carry my bags into the house.

***

The large brown door opens into a huge foyer with a wooden staircase straight in front, a bright yellow living room to the left, a hallway to the right of the stairs, and a baby blue and violet kitchen and dining room to the right.

I've seen pictures of Mum and I painting those rooms. She told me that Bentley and I picked out the colors of every room in this house, and helped paint them, we were so excited about it, even before Dad had finished building it, apparently.

As I'm looking around the foyer, I notice there's also a closet under the stairs.

"Ohmigosh!" I yell, running to the closet, "can I sleep here? I'll be like Harry Potter!!"

I jump up and down, excited, honestly thinking about sleeping there sometime.

"Uhm, no. Your room hasn't been messed with since you left, other than to get a larger bed," Bentley told me.

"Well, Avada Kadavera to you too, then." I spat at my older brother.

"I would crucio you, but you know, I'm a little dead." He laughed back.

"You know Harry Potter?" I ask excited again.

"Not only know, I've read the series at least a bajillion times, and own all of the movies," he smiled, proud.

"Ugh, not you too!!" Katina complained.

"She's just jealous," I say to a laughing Bentley.

-

"And this, m'lady, is your room," Bentley says, opening the purple door with the worlds 'PamelaJeanHilton'sRoom' written in sunset orange and baby blue - my favorite colors <3.