Ch.24: TheHurt

6/23/13

Guys I am so so so so so so so so so so so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking sorry that I haven't uploaded another chapter!! I can't, I promise I'll update EVERY chance I get!! Please be patient and don't hate me? Thanks, I love you guys!!

And I'm sorry that most of the last chapters have been mainly my POV, but I'm not good with adding alot of them. Sorry.

Yep, so here it is.

__________________________________________

Recap;;

"Yay for cuddle buddies!" I laugh.

At that moment, Liam and Niall walk in the door, "Niall, calm down. Maybe it was someone else." Liam is saying, trying to calm a red faced Niall.

"It wasn't!! I'm not stupid Liam! He's a cheater! I knew it from the beginning." Niall yells.

"What's wrong, Ni?" I ask, sweetly.

He turned to me, anger evident in his eyes. "Your f-cking boyfriend!! He was in town, and he just so happened to be sucking another girls face off!!"

*Pj'sPOV*

"W-what are you talking about?" I stutter, tears pooling in my eyes, "he's visiting family with his p-parents... In Tennessee!"

"Well the liar must get along REALLY well with one of his cousins." Niall spat, running a hands through his more-brunette-than-blond hair.

"You're lying!" I yell, grabbing my phone and sending a quick text to my boyfriend.

To HunterMyBoo<3:

Hey, where're you at?

A quick reply. He wasn't busy.

From HunterMyBoo<3:

My aunts house. About to go for a swim with my fam. Talk to you l8r? Xx

To HunterMyBoo<3:

Oh, okay. Ttyl. Xx

"PJ, why would I lie to you about something like this?!" Niall yells back.

"I dunno, but he's at his aunts! Look!!!" I shove my phone in his direction.

"He's lying! I'm telling you! I saw him! Please believe me, I don't want you to get hurt!" Niall says, somewhat pleadingly.

"I think... I think I'm gonna believe my boyfriend over some famous rich kid who gets whatever he wants. What happened to best friends? I thought you were supposed to be happy for me! Seriously Niall? I don't know what happened, but I miss the old you!" By now, the tears are falling freely at the thought of either my boyfriend or my best friend lying to me.

And to be honest, I think it'd hurt more for Niall to be lying than Hunter to be cheating.

Only because I've loved Niall for so long, he's my best friend. We don't lie to eachother. At least we didn't, before he became famous. Now I don't quite know who I'm talking to.

Everyone else in the room hasn't said a word, and it doesn't look like they're going to.

"I didn't change. And I'm not lying." Niall whispers.

I don't say anything. Instead I release myself from Harry's grip and walk- more like jog- upstairs to my room.

Lying down on my bed, I grab my penguin pillow pet and hold it close to my chest. Maybe it'll help my shattering heart stay together.

This was the first fight I've ever had with Niall. And it was over a boy.

How could I let this happen?!