Ch.34: Forever

9/17/13

I just watched Red Dawn .. And ohmigosh JHutch feelsss<33333

9/28

Went to homecoming yesterday. It was amazing ^.^

Uhh, I just wrote like... A lot, but I got back on and it wvas deleted. Somebody cry with me? Sorry it takes sooo long!

So, basically, this is just gonna be a huge fluff chapter that I think I'm really gonna love to write <3 enjoyyy(:

10/10/13

___________________________________________

*PJ'sPOV*

Beepbeep. Beepbeep.

What the-?

I don't have an alarm, I think as I sit up, looking at the clock on my bedside table. 9:37 a.m.

Random much?

I look around for three minutes to shut the stupid thing off, and when I can't find the button I resort to unplugging it.

A pink post-it note on the outlet.

'Good Morning Beautiful. Get ready for the day. I've put clothes for you In the bathroom. I hope you like it <3 -Niall'

"Really?" I ask aloud, smiling at the note, and grabbing my phone for shower music.

I walk down the hall, cell phone and post-it in hand, to the bathroom. Opening the door, I notice a yellow sun dress. Pretty cute.

Soon, I've brushed my teeth and hair and had my shower, so I stand in the mirror, examining the dress, when I notice yet another post-it note, only this one is yellow. Like my dress.

'Accessorize your way, love<3 Make sure you're ready for an adventure. -Niall'

"Kay," I whisper to myself, walking back to my room.

Adventure? I really wanna know what this boy has up his sleeve.

I grab a pair of grey flats and a grey beanie. Looks good to me.

As I grab my doorknob, I feel paper under my fingers. Another note. This one's blue.

'Go downstairs. Liam's waiting. He'll tell you where to go next. Oh, make sure you slide down the banister ;) I love you <3 -Niall'

I smile at the note and add it to the growing collection on the back of my phone.

I walk to the stairs, contemplating wether I should actually take the banister or the stairs, banister!! At the bottom, I find Katina and Zayn cuddled up on the couch together, so I walk into the kitchen.

"Hey Li," I call to the boy who's standing by the kitchen door, his back turned to me, "what's up with these notes?" I ask.

He turns to look at me, gray duct tape covering the obvious smile he's wearing and hands me a purple note, which I read.

'Liam isn't aloud to talk. He'll give it all away. Just head out, you'll know what to do. Love you <3 -Ni'

I look back up at Liam, who just shrugs and points toward the front door.

I shake my head and walk to the door. Another yellow note.

'To town. -Niall'

I sigh, and walk out to my dad's truck. "I don't have my license." I say aloud,looking over the truck. "How does this work?"

"Hey, sorry! I was eating" Louis yells, running out the door, "I'll be your chauffeur today, m'lady!" He winks, and opens the passenger door for me.