Ch.5:: What Happens On the Plane, Stays on the Plane(;

4/2/13

<3

I know this chapter is super short, but it's fun ^.^ I like it :)

________________________________________

*Pj'sPOV*

-

"Come on Katina! We're gonna be late!!" I laugh, dragging her along with my many bags across the airport. "BYE MUM, LOVE YOU!!"

"Love you girls, have fun!" She yells back.

"Ohmigosh, what if there are hot guys!!" Katina asks as we go through the security.

"Yes!! Like... Really hot.. Like, Ed Sheeran hot?!" I laugh.

"Yes!!" She yells.

***

First class!!

We laugh, boarding the plane and take our seats, right behind.. Is that Brantley Gilbert?

That's definitely Brantley Gilbert sitting between Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean.

Why are they in Ireland? I wonder if Katina noticed the country singers in front of us? She's almost as obsessed with the three of them as she is One Direction.

"Hey Kat, look," I whisper and nod my head to the men sitting in front of us.

"OH.MY.HOLY.MOTHER.MARY.! IS THAT LUKEY-PUKEY?!?! And JASON ALDEAN!!!! And BRANTLEY GILBERT!!!!" She yells, but somehow reduces to a whisper, "can I rape their faces?!"

I can't help it, I laugh.. Uncontrollably, until the three guys turn around and look at us.

Still laughing, and clutching my stomach, I hear Luke Bryan ask, "what's funny?"

I guess country singers need a laugh too. Between laughs, I say, "She wants.. To .. Rape your ... Faces!!"

He looks a little more concerned than amused.

"She... What?" He asks.

"No.. Not really!" Kat said, "but your just, really.... Attractive?"

This sent me into even more laughter as Katina's face got red.

-

*Katina'sPOV*

My sister just told Luke Bryan that I want to rape his face.

Great first impression, right?

"Uhm, thanks?" Luke laughed.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it literally!" I try apologizing.

I'm sitting here, being embarrassed in front of three of my idols, and Pj isn't helping a bit, I think she's about to die laughing.

"Oh, it's okay." He smiled.

Oh my, how I want that boy in my bed.

He is one sex-uh-eey! Old man!!!

"Oh," I giggled, like a little schoolgirl, "okee." I smile.

He turned around, finally.

Pj laughs for 10 more minutes, AT LEAST.

"Stop laughing!!" I finally hit her with my unicorn pillow pet, along with her penguin one.

"You.. You are so funny!!" She said, still laughing.

"And you're not helping! Shut. Up.!" I said hitting her with every word.

She continues laughing while I sit cross-armed in my seat, looking out the window.

*4 hours later**StillK'sPOV*

-

Pj has been asleep for about two hours, she went to sleep right after Luke, Jason, and Brantley moved to the complete opposite side of the first class section.

I sit, coloring a bunny eating a pickle, waiting for something exciting to happen. When the guys moved, some old couple sat in front of us, so they're boring.

"Life's a climb but the view's great." Pj said, waking up and looking out the window.

"Quoting Hannah Montana? Loser." I laughed.

"Technically, it was Miley Cyrus," she corrected.

"Whatever." I laughed. "Are we almost there?!" I wondered aloud.

"I don't know! Ask Jesus." She suggested.

"Hmphh.." I said, slamming my back into the seat.

________________________________________

Feedback? And I'm sooooo sorry that this chapter is so short, ill have some longer ones soon, promise <3

And Katina Actually did say that she would rape their faces...well she said hump their seats, so mines a lil more appropriate :) haha

<3

P.S. Stay Strong<3

- PamelaJean

(Heyyy, Katina Here Go check out my story 'The reason why <3 One direction' :) it's really gooddd.. I think.. Hehe :) love you guysssssss! Haha ;) escpically the hott ones like Zayn Javadd Malik :O like wow! That's one sexy man! Like oh my goddddss! Created something more sexier than me:O)

-Love Kit-Kat <3