What Happened To Best Friends?!

4/1/13

Okay.. So I'm gonna try this out.

This is my first story on here.. And my first One Direction fanfic, so bear with me?

And trust me.. I know my spelling isn't the best, and it's just an idea, so it might suck. Plus, it's written on my phone so.. Yeahh..

Oh and just a fair warning, my chapters are really short, and I apologize now.

Anywho.. Read it maybe? Feedback will be amazayn, just saying.. No pressure..

Kay.. So here's the first chapter (:

_________________________________________

"PJ!!! Niall's on TV!!!!" Yup, this is what I wake up to.

I know Niall's my best friend and all, but really? Can't a girl sleep?

Ever since my best friend auditioned for The X-Factor, we've really lost touch.. Which sucks. I miss him terribly and I haven't even spoke to him for almost a year.

I'm really happy for him, and I'm not complaining. He's living his dream, and his band mates seem really nice.

Okay, so here's a little about me.? When I was four, I moved here, to the famous Mullingar, Ireland. My mum moved with her best friend, who moved to the U.S. for college.. So Niall and I have known each other practically our whole lives.

Now, as I'm 17, my adopted sister, Katina is also 17, and my best friend, who is on tv, is 19. Since the boy band became famous, Katina, just like every other girl in the world, has had a crush on the cute, mysterious, Zayn Malik. She didn't get to know Nialler, cause mum adopted her a month after he left, but I let her know that he was off limits.

I know, since I was his best friend, you would expect me to be in good with the boys, right?

Wrong.

I've never met them. Not once.

Well, other than Niall, obviously.

I barely know anything about them other than what Kat has told me, and that they are all very.. Extremely attractive. But basically, every girl on this planet knows that, right?

"Peeeeeeeeeeee-Jayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Wake uuuuuuppppp!!!!" Katina yells from the other side of my door.

She still sounds completely American, whereas I, have a bit of an Irish accent since I've lived here most of my life.

"Shutup!! I'm awake!" I said loud enough for her to hear me, but not screaming.

I can just imagine her rolling her eyes, and walking back downstairs.

I roll over on my bed and check my phone.

One text.

Two missed calls.

I look at the calls first. Mum. Mum.

She left Kat and I alone as she went to America to visit my brother, Bentley. I've never met him. Or my real dad, for that matter. Well, I guess I did when I was little, but I don't remember them.. At all.

The text was a number I don't recognize.

'Hey is this PJ?'

I was hesitant to text back. What if it was man that wanted to rape me? He could be outside my window waiting for me right now!

Oh well, I think, and text back

'Yupperss, and who might this be?! :) ^.^'

Almost instantly, my phone lights up , "Now she's feelin' so low, since she went solo, hole in the middle of my heart like a polo. And it's no joke to me. So can we do it all over again?"

I always listen to my whole ringtone before I answer a text. I love that song. I can be a fan of my best friend's band right?

'Its Bentley. U mite not remember me. But im ur brother. Uhm. Mom gave me ur numbr. But dont get mad @ her. I askd.'

Well, that's off to a bad start. His texting grammar is TERRIBLE!!

________________________________________

(A/N)

Yeah, short.. And crappy, I know. But it'll get better, I hope.!! So give me some feedback? It'll help!! <33

And happy birthday to Fred and George Weasley <3 lol sorry, had to.!

P.S. Stay Strong<3

~PamelaJean<3