Ch12:: I Have My Best Friend Back

Well, I have to write this chapter again :/ another chapter has been deleted, Wattpad hates me.

Sorry for the wait, it was almost finished :/

4/25/13

4/27

______________________________________________

*Niall'sPov*

"P-PJ?" I ask in a stutter.

I dunno why I ask exactly, I know that the girl standing so close to me right now, is the girl I've been best friends with for so long.

The girl standing so close to me right now, is Pamela Jean freaking Hilton.

She nods shyly, her bangs bobbing up and down across her forehead. Her smile almost as bright as her eyes.

Those eyes. I love those eyes.

I smile as the two of us walk toward eachother and I wrap her small body in my arms.

I take in her beauty as she's encased in my grip, memories flooding back into my mind.

"I've missed you so much." I tell her, speaking into her hair.

"I know," she laughs into my chest, "gosh I love you.!"

"I love you too," I say back, causing all of the boys to ooh or ahh.

I roll my eyes, I know I've had more-than-friend feelings for her for a while, but I'd never push it. I'm happy being best friends.

"Okay you two, come on! We're going swimming!!" Bentley says, running into the house.

I reluctantly release my best friend, I never wanted to let her go.

But all good things come to an end, right?

"Where're we swimming?" Harry asks walking behind him.

I put my arm over PJ's shoulder and kiss the top of her head, just like old times.

"There's a huge crick about half a mile away, short walk!" Bentley tells us.

"Walk?" Zayn asks, following as well, causing PJ and Katina to burst into fits of laughter.

"Suck it up, Zayn!" Bentley yells at him, "It's not even that far!"

PJ stands on her tip-toes and kisses my cheek, she says, "Im gonna go get ready, back in a minute!" And takes off running up the stairs.

Luckily, Liam had told us to pack swim trunks in case we did go swimming, so we all take turns in the bathroom, changing into our trunks.

I figured the girls would take a bit longer, so we go to the kitchen and we help Dallas makes us lunch to take with us.

-:-:-

*PJ'sPOV*

Katina had followed me into my room to put our swim suits on, "You should date him." She says as I'm pulling my bottoms on.

"He's my best friend, Katina. That's it." I turn around, holding my top in the back, "tie me."

She walks over, tying my top, "Dude, you guys would make, like THE CUTEST couple ever!"

"Shhhhhh!" I shushed her, smiling.

"Come on, you know it's true."

"No, I know that he's my best friend! Come on, we gotta go."

We walk over to the mirror on my door, taking in my blue polka dotted bikini, and her pink one.

I run my fingers through my long hair once again, and she takes hers down and quickly straightens it.

"Hmm," I hum to myself, grabbing a see-through white shirt and throwing it on over my swim suit, and tossing the identical black one to Katina.

Slipping on our flip flops and grabbing our phones, the two of us walk down the stairs together.

"You guys ready?" Louis asks, walking up to us. "By the way, I never formally introduced myself to you. I'm Louis." He says, wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

"I'm Pj," I tell him.

"Oh, trust me, I know. Niall never shuts up about you." He says, shooting a look at Niall.

I smile, looking at Niall as well. He just smiles uncomfortably as his cheeks burn bright pink, making me smile even more.

"Oh really?" I ask, raising my eyebrows at my best friend.

"Hey, PJ never shuts up about him either. When I first started liking you guys, she told me Niall was off limits." Katina tells Louis.

"Yeah! He's my best friend! That would be weird." I tell them. "Gosh, when are we leaving?"

"Now!" Bentley says, walking out of the kitchen toward the door, carrying a blue cooler.

"Woo!" I say, and follow my brother out the door.

-:-:-

On the walk - in the scolding hot sun, might I point out - the rest of the boys introduced themselves to me and told me how much Niall has talked about me. Katina and Zayn talked the whole walk, as did Niall and I while the rest of the boys ran ahead of us acting like kids.

"So," I begin, walking with Niall, "how's the superstar life treatin' you?"

He laughs, "Good. Our fans are great, I just miss home a lot, I miss my family and friends, especially you."

"I really miss you too." I tell him, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Yeah, I had to get my number changed so much, and I haven't seen you, so I didn't get to talk to you."

"Why didn't you ask my mum for my number crazy!" I ask him.

"I honestly don't know," he tells me awkwardly. I laugh and he continues, "so how's that normal life treatin' you?"

"Good, but I miss my best friend all the time. I though he'd forgotten about me." I smile.

Niall stops walking, "How could I forget about you?! You're my best friend!"

"Well.. I thought that maybe... Well..." I stutter, not wanting to sound stupid. I continue anyways, talking lower "maybe you got a new best friend. And replaced me. I mean, you're famous. You could be friends with ANYONE."

"Are you crazy?" He asks, laughing. "I mean, I probably could, but no. YOU are my best friend, no one will ever replace you."

I smile, happy that my best friend still loves me.

"Maybe I am." I tell him back.

"It's right past these trees," Bentley tells us, running through them.

I laugh and look at Niall, "race ya'!"

He nods, "One, two, three... GO!!" And the two of us take off running.

Maybe this is going to turn out awesome.

I have my best friend back.

______________________________________________

Okay, here's a short-ish, cute-ish chappie, sorry it took so long :/

P.S. Stay Strong 💙

-PamelaJeanXx