Ch.8:: Jealousy?

4/6/13

<3

___________________________________________

*Niall'sPOV*

"Nialler, cheer up!!" Zayn said, sitting down next to me on the couch of our next gig.

"It's taking too long," I said sadly, looking down at my phone, a picture of PJ and I from the last time I saw her-the day I left for the X-Factor, at her house, making stupid faces, but I still love it- lighting up the screen.

Every time I've went home, she's been away, and I've lost her number, but never the picture. Soon I'll be home for a month, surely she'll be there.

"Your acting like she's your girlfriend," Zayn says, looking at the screen as well.

"Best friend, since I was 6." I correct him, "Zayn, I miss her," I admit.

"I know, mate," he says, resting his hand on my shoulder, "Two more concerts, one day with Bentley, and then you'll see her."

"I know," I sigh. "I wonder if she even pays attention to the band? If she watches concerts? If she's BEEN to a concert? We're in America, I know she won't be here."

"I'm sure she does, and has." He says, "now put on that famous smile, and legooo! We've got a show in... 10 minutes, and one tomorrow, get psyched!!"

I smile, for his sake, and stand up. Just two more concerts. One day with Bentley, and I'll see her.

I look at the picture one last time, lock my phone and put it in my pocket.

Just the thought if seeing her soon makes me happy.

Okay, Niall, lets go!

-:-:-:-

*PJ'sPOV*

"Bentley C'mon!!!" I yell out the window of his truck at the gas station.

"I'm tryin, I'm tryin!" He says, hopping back in.

"You guys!! I can practically picture Zayn walking off stage and pulling me up with him, dedicating a song to me? Can't you?!" Katina asks from the back of the truck.

"Oh yeah, definitely. He's gonna do that. Then get his balls chopped off by all of the fangirls and Perrie." I say.

"Uh uh!!" She says, happily, "He and Perrie broke up!"

I roll my eyes, "Whatever."

"It should only take about ten more minutes to get to the concert place thing." Bentley said, sipping his Pepsi.

"Whoop!" Katina and I cheered.

He just laughed, shaking his head.

-

**at the concert, still my POV**

"Ugh," I complain, "it's soooo loud!"

"It's a concert," Bentley told me.

The only thing Katina did was scream.

Loudly.

We have front row seats, so you could imagine how excited.. And loud these other girls are, and the boys aren't even out here yet!

All I hear is things such as:

"OHMIGOD!! ZAYN!!"

"HARRY I LOVE YOU!!"

"LIAM YOU'RE PERFECT!!"

"MARRY ME LOUIS!!"

"NIALL YOU'RE GORGEOUS!!"

The last comment caused a pain in my heart that I recognize as jealousy.

I know, it's wrong, he's my best friend and he's famous. I mean, look at all of the people here for my best friend. It's crazy. And I know Niall has the right to fancy whoever he wants, but I've found myself looking at pictures of him on my twitter and Facebook, and I notice how much he's changed. That also breaks my heart, he looks so grown up and I miss him. The song 'Loved You First' plays through my head, even though he doesn't have a girlfriend, all of these girls wish they were. I hope I'll get to see him tonight. To hug him. Just anything.

"PJ!! LOOOOOKKKK!" Katina yells, breaking my train of thought.

I look up on stage. Niall running out with his friends. It takes all I have not to break down crying then.

Not for the reason that everyone else is crying, but because I am so proud of him. He's really living his dream. And I miss him so freaking much, seeing him and knowing that I can't run straight into his arms and hug him, just makes it worse.

"PJ, are you okay?" Bentley asked, concerned.

"I'm so proud," I tell him, smiling and letting a single tear run down my cheek which I'm quick to wipe away.

Bentley just smiles back at me, "I know."

And we look back up to the stage. Niall singing his solo in She's Not Afraid.

He's amazing.

I smile up at him, even though he's not looking at any specific person.

He's smiling too. Not the crooked toothed smile that I'm used to, but the new smile, fixed by the braces he got off a few days ago.

-

The boys sing through most of their song with the deafening scream of the girls in the background.

During Truly, Madly, Deeply, Niall made eye contact with me and stopped singing.

What?

-:-:-:-

*Niall'sPOV((again))**

I couldn't help it, I just stopped.

I know I'm gonna hear about this later, but right now, all I can do is look into her eyes. The beautiful blue gray that I've only seen one place.

My best friend's eyes.

__________________________________________

Okee! Likey? If you do, tell me!! Maybe I'll dedicate some chapters?! Comment guys!!

I really liked this one even though its quite short, sorry bout that >.<

Anyways, tell me what you like? What you want?

Okay, I'll update soon if I can. I love my like, eight.. Ten reads? Hah.

Share my story?! Please please? I'd love you forever!! (:

P.S. Stay Strong <3

-PamelaJeanxx