part ⭐ 17

In the evening, everyone went to the beach. Tay arranged a big table and chairs so they could sit and enjoy the night view of the beach. Jack suggested, "Can we play some games? It will be fun."

Nanon excitedly asked, "Yes! What game will we play, Uncle?"

Tay smiled and asked, "What game do you want to play?"

Nanon thought for a moment, "I don't know. I usually play with my friends, Papa,you and Grandma."

Jack proposed, "How about we play a card game? If you win, you can tell the loser what they have to do. The loser has to choose truth or dare."

New quickly objected, "No, Nanon will not play that game. He is just a kid. He won't understand."

Nanon reassured, "Papa, it's okay. I can play. It's not that tough, I guess."

New remained firm, "No, Nanon. If you want to play, then let's go to the room and play video games."

Jack urged, "New, let him play with us. It's not that bad."

Everyone else chimed in, "Yes, New, we won't give him hard tasks."

Tay added, "New, let him play. If anyone asks him an unusual question, I'll stop the game."

Reluctantly, New agreed, "Okay."

Tay announced, "In this game, I want to change one thing. The winner will select a number and tell that person what to do. Everyone will pick a number paper.

Everyone agreed, and the game began. Each person picked a paper with a number. In the first round, Tay won.

One of the employees said, "Sir, you are really lucky. Now, tell us the number."

Tay thought for a moment, "Hmm, I want number 2 to sing an old song."

One of the employees, named Path, looked at his paper, "I am number 2, but sir, I really don't remember any old songs."

Tay smiled, "Then you have to be punished. Your punishment is to go to the alcohol shop over there and come back twice."

Path protested, "Sir, that's so far!"

Tay replied, "It's a punishment. We don't have alcohol here because Nanon is with us. Otherwise, I would have told you to drink a whole bottle."

Path sighed, "Okay, I'm going," and ran towards the shop.

Jack remarked, "Sir, this game is becoming interesting."

They played another round, and this time, Nanon won. Nanon exclaimed, "Yes, I win! Papa, now what do I do?"

Tay guided him, "Pick the number you like and tell that person what you want them to do."

Nanon grinned, "Okay, I choose number 5, and that uncle has to dance with number 2." Jack corrected, "Nanon, you have to pick only one number."

Tay interjected, "He can choose two. We are all playing to have fun."

Jack agreed, "Okay, then who are numbers 5 and 2?"

Tay said, "I am number 5."

New sighed, "I am number 2."

Nanon cheered, "Then you two have to dance. Go, Papa!"

New protested, "Nanon, I can't dance."

Nanon encouraged, "Yes, you can. We do it often at home."

New shook his head, "You're just too persistent."

Tay got up and extended his hand, "Come here, New."

New stood up and went to Tay. Jack started the music on his phone. Namton, one of the employees, thought, "When did sir start calling New by his name?"