part ⭐ 19

Thirty minutes passed and everyone was trying their best to build a beautiful house. Nanon and Tay had already built a house but hadn't decorated it yet. New and Jack were decorated  their house. With five minutes left, Nanon urged, "Uncle, hurry  do that part."

Tay replied, "Yes, it will be finished soon."

New and Jack had already completed building their house. Jack said, "You all didn't even finish yet, huh?"

Another employee exclaimed, "How did you do it so fast? I can't even gather the sand without it breaking."

The other employee advised, "You have to mix in some water if the sand is too dry."

The first employee responded, "Why didn't you tell me before? Why are you telling me now? We haven't even built the house, and decorating will take so long."

Another one chimed in, "I've already done it."

Nanon, growing more anxious, said, "Uncle, hurry!"

Tay reassured him, "Yes, yes, we're almost there," trying his best to finish.

With one minute left, Tay announced, "We are done."

The judge for the game went to each group's house, writing down their scores. When he was done, he declared, "The winner is New and Jack's group!"

Everyone was surprised. "Really? Let's see what they built that made them win."

When they saw New and Jack's castle, they were impressed. "Oh, Jack and New, you two really built a beautiful castle."

Jack said, "I told you, New is good at this. We family go to the beach almost every year for vacation in the past , and New loves to play with sand. Whenever he comes here, he builds beautiful sandcastles. He can even make temples."

Everyone agreed, amazed. "Really? Wow!"

Nanon, feeling a bit down, said, "If I had been with Papa's team, it would have been so good."

The judge turned to Nanon and said, "Nanon, you also built a good house. If it weren't for your Papa, you would have been the winner."

Nanon still looked a little sad, but Tay comforted him. "I'm sorry, Nanon. We can play this game again, and I promise next time we will win."

Nanon smiled and said, "It's okay. Let's go play with water."

Tay was surprised to see Nanon change his mood so quickly. "You're not sad?" he asked.

Nanon shook his head, a big smile on his face.

Jack said to New, "Don't you think your son is great? He smiles so much like Tay, and his behavior is a little mixed between you two. He doesn't get mad for long, just like Tay."

New nodded. "Hmm, a little bit."

Nanon, eager to continue having fun, said, "Let's go in the water!"

New replied, "Yes, yes, I'm coming." They took some pictures in the water and played for a while before returning to their room to freshen up.

At lunchtime, they went downstairs to eat. A woman approached Tay and said, "Tay, is that you?"

Tay looked at her and exclaimed, "Oh my god, what are you doing here, Geny? I thought you were abroad." He got up and hugged her before breaking the hug.

Geny replied, "So, it really is you. I came back about a month ago."

Tay asked, "Then why didn't you call me or come by the office?"

Geny explained, "I did call that idiot, but he didn't pick up. So I thought he must be busy. I heard you are the CEO now, so I figured you must be busy too. I thought it would be better to meet you both in person."