part ⭐ 36

While watching the movie, Nanon came over to them. Tay asked, "Nanon, do you want to watch a horror movie?"

New immediately interjected, "Absolutely not. Nanon, go to Grandma."

Nanon pouted, "Why can't I watch a movie with you?"

New stood firm, "No, Nanon. Go to Grandma."

Nanon pleaded, "Papa, please. I want to watch a movie with both of you."

New sighed, "Okay, we will also not watch TV. Tay, turn off the TV."

Tay grinned, "I didn't do anything. Nanon, go to Grandma."

Nanon insisted, "No, I don't want to go anywhere."

New suggested, "We can watch Animal Planet together. That's what I'll allow you to watch."

Tay playfully teased, "Animal Planet? Am I a kid to you?"

New replied, "Both of you are kids. Learn something from the animals about how to behave. You both are too stubborn."

Nanon argued, "I am not stubborn; Daddy is."

Tay teased, "Oh really? You're not stubborn? Then why are you still here when Papa told you to go to Grandma?"

Nanon replied, "I want to watch a movie with you."

Tay chuckled, "Still think you're not a stubborn kid?"

New shook his head and stood up, "Where are you going?" Tay asked.

New replied, "You two argue as much as you like. I'm going to the kitchen to make dinner."

Tay stopped him, "Why do you have to make dinner? Tell the maid to do that. We'll watch Animal Planet together."

New said, "You two watch. I don't have to watch anymore. I'm going to the kitchen."

Tay made a sad face. Nanon said, "Daddy, turn on Animal Planet."

Tay replied, "Yes, yes. I think you should watch alone while I bring my laptop and work."

New insisted, "Stop that and watch TV with him."

Tay sighed, "Okay." He turned on Animal Planet and watched it with Nanon.

The next day, as they were ready to leave, New stepped out to get in the car and saw a lot of people outside. He called out, "Tay, Tay!"

Tay and Nanon came out. Tay asked, "What is it?"

New said, "Why are they here again?"

Tay replied, "I'll go check." He went to the front gate and asked, "Why are you all here? I think I already told everyone what I had to say."

They muttered, "We're here to apologize. We did wrong by saying bad things about someone we didn't even know. We want to apologize to your husband and your son."

Tay nodded, "Okay, you all can go. Just don't say bad things about someone you don't know."

They insisted, "No, sir. Please ask Mr. Thitipoom to come here so we can apologize to him directly."

Tay nodded and called out, "Hin, baby, come here."

New, carrying Nanon, came over. The crowd said, "We're sorry, Mr. Thitipoom, for saying bad things about you. Please forgive us for our mistake."

New replied, "It's okay. There's nothing to apologize for."

They said, "You're a good person. Now we know why Mr. Tawan loves you so much."

New immediately blushed and didn't speak. Tay said, "I think you all should go now. We're going to work."

They nodded and left. Tay said to New, "Now you have nothing to worry about, if someone finds out."