part ⭐ 31

When New arrived at the beach, Tay called. New picked up and said, "Where are you?"

Tay replied, "Do you see the boat there?"

New said, "Yes."

Tay instructed, "Get in the boat."

New, confused, asked, "Why? Did your friend give a party in the ocean or what?"

Tay said, "Just get in. Hurry up, it's already late."

New sighed, "Okay, I'll get in. Why so hurry? You didn't even wait for me. Go there fast."

Tay apologized, "Okay, sorry. But can you talk while getting in the boat?"

New, still puzzled, said, "Why the hurry?" While talking, he got into the boat. The boat started, and Tay said, "Come here fast, okay? I'll hang up now."

With that, Tay ended the call. The boat stopped in front of a big ship. New asked his mom, "Do you know anything about why his friend is giving a party on this big ship in the middle of the ocean?"

New's mom shook her head, "I don't know. Let's go check."

New nodded and got off the small boat to get onto the big ship. When he got in, he saw the decorations were luxurious and beautiful. The sun was about to set, casting a golden glow on the ocean, making the scene look even more magical—like a wedding for a prince and princess or something even more grand and indescribable.

New walked in closely and noticed Tay's friends and family. Then he saw his own friends, some of whom he hadn't talked to in a long time, and his Uncle Jack. He was confused about why everyone close to him was there. As he got further inside, he saw Tay standing on a stage with Nanon by his side. They were both dressed in the same clothes New was wearing, and Nanon was holding a bouquet of flowers.

New looked at his mom, his eyes watery. His mom said, "Be happy together, son."

New, tearing up, asked, "You knew about this?"

His mom nodded. New hugged his mom and cried. His mom comforted him, "Don't cry, my baby son. Tay is waiting for you. it's your special day"

New nodded but still hugged his mom, crying. From the stage, Tay called out loudly, "If you cry like that and don't come, do you want me to go there and carry you here?"

New, blushed, saw everyone smiling. Off commented, "This guy really has gone crazy with love."

Nanon added, "No, Daddy doesn't love Papa more than me." Everyone laughed heartily.

Off teased, "Now Tay, you have an enemy in your house, and that is your own son."

Tay joked, "He is a naughty one." Nanon pouted.

while New, despite his emotions, couldn't help but smile at his baby son and his boyfriend—soon-to-be husband—who always made him smile.

New walked slowly towards Tay. Tay called, "Here," while Off whispered to the side, "Be patient, you dummies." New blushed but continued his approach. When he reached the stage, Tay held his hand and made him stand by his side.

As the minister finished reading the vows, he said, "You may now make your promises."

Tay and New exchanged heartfelt promises, their eyes locked, filled with love and commitment. The minister then announced, "I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss."

New, feeling a bit self-conscious about kissing Tay in front of their son, hesitated. Tay, sensing New's discomfort, scooped Nanon into his arms. They both leaned in and kissed Nanon on his cheeks simultaneously. The crowd cooed, "Oh, such a lovely family!"