Wingwoman

" Damn Janet, I thought you would already be ready you told me to be here early and you still aren't ready?"

Janet was your best friend of ten years. She scurried around her home looking for her keys.

" I know girl, I'm sorry. But Agents coming."

" Out of all people, Agent?" You asked.

" Please don't be a bug." Janet pouted, as she found the keys underneath her television stand. " How the fuck those get there?"

" You know he don't like me."

" Tss, I wouldn't like your ass either if you tried feeding me pork."

That was an accident.

Janet made a feast at her place and invited some friends over. She warned you about Agent being Islamic and Pork was not to be anywhere near his fork. You listened but forgot as everyone was passing around dishes. You didn't know what made you even give him the pork dish, but before you could stop him, it was already ingested.

" He ate it fast as hell before I could stop him. I'm not going!" You protested.

" Yeah you are! Those tickets were expensive. And you know just like me that this theater don't do refunds."

The walk of shame out of the house with your arms folded and lip curled into a mug didn't go unnoticed by your long term friend but she ignored it.

You kept an attitude on you.

Maybe it was for self preservation, maybe you were born that way. Either way, you were going to that movie.

-

With the new movie Deadpool and Wolverine pulling numbers across the city, the theater was slammed with people from old to young.

" There they go." Janet patted you.

She steered you to the direction of her boyfriend Tyrese and his best friend, Agent, who was sitting in the lobby waiting on you both.

The immediate embrace and liplock between the couple made you and Agent frown with disapproval as public affection didn't really sit right with the both of you.

" I missed you so much, pookey." Said Janet to her man.

" pookey?" You and Agent said at the same time looking at each other.

Janet noticed the weird glances on the two of you.

" Baby, you remember my friend, y/n?"

" The one that fed Agent pork? Oh, yeah. I remember you. Wassu-

You walked away from the three making your way to the snack station. The snacks were just as high as the tickets you purchased, and you were very sure that you would be spending your last on just a thing of popcorn if it was for Agent coming through.

" What do you want, I got it." He said nonchalantly.

" Just a small popcorn and drink." You shrugged.

" Can I get a big bucket of popcorn with a extra large drink and two straws?"

You glared at him as the man walked up after ringing you up. Agent winked at you.

" You're not slick Agent." You said grabbing the popcorn, not waiting on Agent before you walked off.

You stepped to the side waiting on Janet and Tyrese to finish up. Janet was a foodie, ordering every other thing off the menu and allowing Tyrese to pay for it.