5.13

Note from Virgo (the author): Hey lovelies, this chapter has a little bit of spice, mainly implied, but still a little spice none the less. Figured I'd let you all know if it makes you uncomfortable or if you enjoy it then you have something to look forward to

The next couple days, until Saturday, go by extremely slowly. Nothing interesting, nothing besides school work and quidditch practice. George has been rather intrigued by what I was going to say to him the night we talked in the dorms, it's rather flustering especially when we sneak off to be alone and away from Umbridge. Saturday though, finally arrives.

I wake up and put on some sheer black leggings, ones I enchanted to keep my legs warm even though they are sheer, and over them I put on a black and white, pleated skirt and a silver belt. I rummage through my shirts and choose a long sleeve, red top, that's mildly cropped, with bat winged styled sleeves. I throw on my combat boots, grab my bag and am out of the common room as quickly as I can be.

George and I decided to meet in the morning and make a day of it, after breakfast.

I was hoping to sit by the Gryffindors, but once again Umbridge was watching everyone like a hawk.

I take my seat by Blaise, with Malfoy across from me, and Astoria next to him, and Pansy on his other side.

"Going somewhere, Ma?" Blaise asks, knowing well that I am.

"Shove it," I mutter.

"I want to hear all about it later," he smiles.

"Later, maybe before practice on Monday," I answer.

He sighs, disappointed, "That's so long, Allard! Don't keep me guessin'!"

He got too loud and now Malfoy looks up at us.

"You two have been rather weird lately," he observes, "Why?"

"None of your business, Draco," I tell him, taking a drink of orange juice.

He gives up for a while, at least until after breakfast.

I stand up after I'm through eating and I catch him looking me up and down.

"Why're you dressed like that?" he asks bluntly.

"If it concerns you that much, I have a date," I finally snap.

"With who?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"That part is none of your business," I state.

I see Astoria giggle, she's probably figured it out since the first day of classes.

"Does Blaise know?" he snaps.

"Yes, but not by choice, he's just far smarter than you, and more tolerable," I bark at him.

I see him look at Blaise, Blaise then looks at me, and I glare at him. He just shakes his head at Malfoy.

"You all are gits," Draco states.

"We can agree to disagree, Malfoy, I will see you around," I finally break away from them.

I didn't see George in the Great Hall, nor Fred. I brush it off and start walking toward the courtyard exit.

As I get outside, it's chilly, and there's a little bit of snow on the ground, but not much. I am just about to exit the courtyard when I see George leaning against the gateway.

He hasn't noticed me yet, so I take the time to look at him.

He's got on some nicer black jeans, a beige coat, that's almost too big for him, but still fits nicely. Under the jacket I see he's got a dark gray knit jumper on. I look up and see he's got a red knit beanie on as well. I can't help but stare at him. He's in his own world right now. I wonder what goes on in his head when he's like that. When he's without Fred, and just being himself and not part of a duo.