7.56

March finally rolls around, and then Easter holiday. Draco and I talk with Ginny and Neville before we get on the train home. We explain to them our plan and how we'll make sure to write to them with any news. Good or bad.

The train ride takes ages. Blaise notices something is wrong. He's asked about Luna a couple times, but we haven't told him much. We don't want him being dragged into our mess, or worry about her anymore than he already is.

Eventually, we pull into King's Cross. As usual no one's there for Draco and we apparate to the manor, walking swiftly inside.

His mother appears from the stairs, greeting us.

She hugs me then Draco. I hear him whisper in her ear.

"Where's Lovegood?" his voice is quieter than ever, not wanting his father to hear.

His mother breaks the hug and looks in the direction of the dungeon. He looks around, not seeing his father, nods at me and we walk down the stairs into the damp dungeon I was kept in.

Instead of me being behind the bars. I see Luna sitting against the pillar. She looks alright, minus a couple bruises and scrapes on her arms and face. She stands up when she sees us. I see Ollivander behind her, and Griphook, a goblin from the bank.

"Luna?" I call to her, "Are you alright?"

"Oh, I'm fine. I'm worried about my dad though," she admits, her voice still the Luna I know.

"Have they hurt you Luna?" Draco asks her.

She shakes her head, "No. Not too much. Just a few smacks and scratches here and there, but I'm alright."

"Luna, do you know what happened? Why did they take you?" I ask.

She shrugs, "They mentioned making a deal with my dad. I don't think Harry's safe if he goes to meet my father."

I exchange a worried glance with Draco.

"I'm so sorry about this Luna. We had no idea," Draco apologizes.

"It's quite alright. I'm fine," she smiles softly.

"We'll find a way to get you out," I tell her.

"Thank you both," she accepts our help, and we go upstairs when we hear another set of footsteps from above.

We make it upstairs before Lucius knows where we were, and we manage to avoid him all the way up to Draco's room.

"What do we do?" I ask him.

"I don't know yet. We can give her food and water and that's it for now, but I'll try and figure out something," Draco explains.

I will take that plan for now. Everyday we sneak down, with help from Narcissa and bring Luna water and food. She's grateful every time. Like this isn't the worst thing to have happened to her.

++++

It's about halfway through break when we get a visit from Bellatrix and a couple other death eaters. She passes along a message from Voldemort. Telling us his plan. Which isn't much. He hasn't found Harry, but he does know Harry's destroyed at least three Horcruxes. He wants to infiltrate Hogwarts soon, within the next couple months. He's angry.

An urgent knock comes from the front door and Bellatrix answers it. Draco and I stay in the dining room until we hear a commotion.

We rush out of the dining room and I am met with my old friends being held captive by snatchers.

They look exhausted and beaten up. Hermione and Ron stand right in front of me. I see Harry, but his face has been charmed to look bubbled and red, he's almost unrecognizable, but it's him.