6.33

Friday rolls around, and Blaise has gathered a couple more people to join our scrimmage match. I recognize Theo and Enzo, who dorm with him and Draco, the other one I know is in our house, but I don't talk to them regularly, they were on the team last year.

"Alright. We'll split evenly, captains for the teams, anyone?" Blaise states.

I look at Draco, who doesn't volunteer, and I shrug at Blaise.

"Me and Allard it is then!" Blaise throws my name out there, and I shoot him a dirty look.

I don't argue, I just stand up next to Blaise.

"You suck," I mutter to him.

"Yeah, yeah," he groans, "Pick, go!"

I roll my eyes, "Theo, chaser, let's go."

Theo jogs up next to me. Blaise calls out a name, then me again.

"Draco, seeker, c'mon," I nod at Draco.

He reluctantly walks up next to Theo.

We go back one more time and then we have our even teams.

"Alright! Nothing illegal, and please no one enchant any bludgers to target Allard this time, yeah?" Blaise jokes, mounting his broom.

"You're foul!" I call to him.

"I figured it'd be safe to remind them!" Blaise taunts.

I roll my eyes, and mount my broom. Blaise counts down and we start our scrimmage. We start playing. I watch for the bludger, and knock it toward Blaise, keeping him from getting to the quaffle. We continue playing for half an hour, then Harper, who Blaise chose as the seeker for his team, catches the snitch.

We land, and then start making our way back to the castle.

"You're still not wanting to play, are you?" I ask Draco, when we get into the courtyard.

"No, too much going on Vivienne. Quite frankly, I don't know why you're so hell bent on playing either," he grumbles.

"Because of that same reason," I tell him, "Distraction."

"I told you I'll think about it," he groans, "Just drop the topic for now."

I shake my head, but drop the subject.

++++

Sunday morning I wake up, and get breakfast with Blaise and Draco (who has actually decided to try out). I then make my way to the pitch with them.

"Remember last year, when I said I'd call in a favor?" Blaise reminds me of last Christmas.

"Oh, Merlin, what?" I groan, walking between him and Draco.

"Party, you're going, that's the favor," Blaise snarks.

I glare at him, "Why?"

"You need to have fun, you've been a serious downer lately," Blaise remarks, "Oh and you're bringing him with you."

Draco tunes in with a snap of his head, "Not bloody likely!"

I smirk, "If I have to, you have to."

He groans, but doesn't argue. We've both learned Blaise won't take our no-s as an answer anymore, because of that we keep our mouths shut.

We get to the pitch and Urquhart gives his team captain speech, and then separates us into scrimmage teams. He starts us with warms-ups, and some light training, before Hooch blows her whistle.

I mainly target Blaise since he's one of the better chasers, but I also target the other beaters on the opposite team, as well as Harper, who's an adequate seeker.