Chapter 33

!THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT, PROCEED TO THE NEXT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT!

She tried to steady her breathing, tried to keep her thoughts clear, but Leo's presence was overwhelming. His hand on her cheek was both a gentle caress and a possessive claim, sending a jolt of desire through her. She could see the smirk playing on his lips, that infuriatingly confident look that made her want to slap him and kiss him all at once.

"You think you could handle me again?" she whispered, her voice barely more than a breath.

Leo's eyes darkened, his smile growing wider. "Oh, I know I can."

Before she could retort, he closed the remaining distance between them, his lips crashing against hers with a fierce hunger.

The kiss was a battle, a clash of tongues and teeth as they fought for dominance.

Aria's dagger slipped from her grasp, forgotten, as she tangled her fingers in his thick hair, pulling him closer.

His hands roamed over her body, leaving trails of fire in their wake. He pressed her harder against the tree, his hips grinding against hers in a way that made her gasp into his mouth. His touch was demanding, unrelenting, and it ignited a need within her that she couldn't deny.

Breaking the kiss, he trailed his lips down her neck, sucking and biting at the sensitive skin. Aria moaned, her head falling back against the rough bark as he claimed her throat. "Leo," she breathed, her voice a mix of desperation and desire.

He pulled back just enough to meet her gaze, his eyes burning with a mix of lust and something deeper, something that made her heart skip a beat. "Say it again," he commanded, his voice rough and low.

"Leo," she repeated without hesitation, her hands fisting in his shirt as she pulled him back to her. He kissed her again, slower this time, savoring every moment as if they had all the time in the world.

His rough fingers glided under the edge of her dress, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. A shiver ran through her body as she arched into his touch, craving more from him, needing to feel every inch of his skin against hers.

As he lifted her leg to wrap around his waist, she felt the hard press of him against her core, igniting a flame of desire deep within her. She couldn't contain the moan that escaped her lips as she whispered, "I need you," not recognizing her own voice in the midst of such passion.

Their eyes locked for a moment, Leo's gaze softening before he captured her lips again. His mouth moved with an urgency that matched hers, their bodies moving together in perfect rhythm. Aria pulled him closer, teasing him with every movement.

Leo's hands, rough and strong, gripped her wrists above her head, holding her in place as he devoured her with his eyes. The air between them was thick with longing and an unspoken understanding of what they both wanted. The scent of dying flowers filled their senses, adding a bittersweet element to their intense attraction. Aria's breath caught in her throat as she gazed up at him, drowning in the depths of his dark eyes that held an all-consuming passion.

With a growl that rumbled deep in his chest, Leo yanked up the hem of her white floral dress, revealing the delicate patterned underwear underneath. Aria's cheeks flushed crimson, but the embarrassment was lost in the sea of pleasure that washed over her as Leo's heated gaze trailed down her exposed skin. His fingers trembled slightly as he hooked his thumbs into the delicate fabric, tearing them apart like tissue paper.

"Leo..." she gasped, her voice a whispered plea, caught between anticipation and apprehension.

But he silenced her with another searing kiss, his tongue exploring every inch of her mouth with an insatiable hunger that bordered on desperation. Aria moaned into the kiss, her body arching against him, aching for his touch.