Chapter 10

Selena's POV
I sat in the studio with Taylor and Demi. We were getting together to meet with a new client. After hearing their demo, they can be the biggest name in Pop ever. Her name is Brittany Peeps. She's eighteen and performs at clubs. She has a tiny fan base and we picked her up because of Bryan. He was at a club "celebrating" and he stumbled onto her talent. He sent us video of her and she was captivating. There was a knock at the door. I jumped up to answer it. I opened the door. She had blonde hair, brown eyes and was drinking soda. She put on a pair of sunglasses. "Hello. Brittany Peeps in da house." She said. "Hello, I'm Selena Gomez-Zaslavski, this is Taylor Swift, and Demi Lovato." I introduced. "Are you like the owners of this establishment?" Brittany asked. I nodded. "I was thinking that maybe I should do a tour immediately. I already have nine songs." She suggested. "Well, maybe but I don't have an artist that needs an opening act." I said. Brittany handed me a piece on paper with five different celebrities on it. I looked at the list.
Usher
Lady Gaga
Justin Bieber
One Direction
Beyoncé
"I'm not sure if I can get you a gig with these celebs. They usually have a list of people they want to open for them." I said. "I thought you knew Justin Bieber. Aren't you two friends?" Brittany asked. "Um, sort of. We used to date." I admitted. "Well, I heard that Justin's wife keeps refusing to let certain performers perform with him. She doesn't want them to one, out stage him, or two be the same age. I'm only eighteen and he's twenty-six." Brittany said. "I'm sure Selena can put in a call." Taylor said. I nodded. "Well, can you call me when you find someone, I need to go." Brittany said. "Wait! You just got here." I called. Brittany turned around. "Do we have anything else to discuss?" She demanded. "Your contract." Demi offered. "Put me down for three years." She said then left. "She's a bit rude." Demi said. We nodded. She's going to be one hard client.